21/22 kit mockup thread

Gave it a go! Only had a quick look at their top.

preview-7.png
Interestingly I believe flamengo were founded by a Rangers supporter from Govan. Hence the badge and colours.

Interestingly I believe flamengo were founded by a Rangers supporter from Govan. Hence the badge and colours.
Doesn’t sound like it.

Flamengo was founded on November 17, 1895, by a group of rowers gathered at club member Nestor de Barros's manor on Flamengo Beach in Rio de Janeiro. In the late 19th century, rowing was the elite sport in the region and the group hoped to impress the young women of the city's high society by establishing a rowing club. Previously, they could only afford a used boat named Pherusa, which had to be completely rebuilt before it could be used in competition. The team debuted on October 6, 1895, when they sailed off the Caju Point toward Flamengo Beach. However, strong winds turned over the boat and the rowers nearly drowned. They were rescued by a fishing boat named Leal (Loyal). Later as the Pherusa was undergoing repairs, it was stolen and never found again. The group saved money to buy a new boat, the Etoile, renamed Scyra.

The recently formed football(soccer) team before a match vs. Paissandu, 1912.
On the night of November 17, the group gathered at Nestor de Barros's manor on Flamengo beach and founded the Grupo de Regatas do Flamengo(English: Flamengo Rowing Group) and elected its first board and president (Domingos Marques de Azevedo). The name was changed a few weeks later to its current title of Clube de Regatas do Flamengo(Flamengo Rowing Club). The founders decided that the anniversary of the club's foundation should be commemorated on November 15 to coincide with Republic Proclamation Day, a national holiday.

Flamengo's football team was only established after a group of ten dissatisfied players from Fluminensebroke away from that club following a dispute with its board.[6] The players decided to join Flamengo because Alberto Borgerth, the team's captain, was also a rower for Flamengo. Also, establishing a land sports department at Flamengo was preferable to joining football rivals Botafogo or the all-English club Paissandu. The new members were admitted on November 8, 1911. A motion against the club taking part in football tournaments was defeated, and as a result the members officially established the team on December 24, 1911.

Doesn’t sound like it.

Flamengo was founded on November 17, 1895, by a group of rowers gathered at club member Nestor de Barros's manor on Flamengo Beach in Rio de Janeiro. In the late 19th century, rowing was the elite sport in the region and the group hoped to impress the young women of the city's high society by establishing a rowing club. Previously, they could only afford a used boat named Pherusa, which had to be completely rebuilt before it could be used in competition. The team debuted on October 6, 1895, when they sailed off the Caju Point toward Flamengo Beach. However, strong winds turned over the boat and the rowers nearly drowned. They were rescued by a fishing boat named Leal (Loyal). Later as the Pherusa was undergoing repairs, it was stolen and never found again. The group saved money to buy a new boat, the Etoile, renamed Scyra.

The recently formed football(soccer) team before a match vs. Paissandu, 1912.
On the night of November 17, the group gathered at Nestor de Barros's manor on Flamengo beach and founded the Grupo de Regatas do Flamengo(English: Flamengo Rowing Group) and elected its first board and president (Domingos Marques de Azevedo). The name was changed a few weeks later to its current title of Clube de Regatas do Flamengo(Flamengo Rowing Club). The founders decided that the anniversary of the club's foundation should be commemorated on November 15 to coincide with Republic Proclamation Day, a national holiday.

Flamengo's football team was only established after a group of ten dissatisfied players from Fluminensebroke away from that club following a dispute with its board.[6] The players decided to join Flamengo because Alberto Borgerth, the team's captain, was also a rower for Flamengo. Also, establishing a land sports department at Flamengo was preferable to joining football rivals Botafogo or the all-English club Paissandu. The new members were admitted on November 8, 1911. A motion against the club taking part in football tournaments was defeated, and as a result the members officially established the team on December 24, 1911.
Interesting, I’m sure it was in here I read it!! Oh well!

Had another play about with some home, away and third kits. Actually therapeutic doing these. My personal favourite I made is the red away kit.

preview-9.png

4fefd6ad43fb91d3430d182aadd96838.png

07935ba4f812af105299b6244f3ffeda.png

Love these. The home top is class.

Classic. But different from what we've had for a long time. The collar looks awesome.

I'd never have that off, to be honest.

these are so good i cant pick a winner between the 3! I think im leaning more towards the left one but all 3 are stunning
Not much design going on though, being blunt. One on the left is a blue T-shirt with a white v-neck. One in the middle is a blue T-shirt. One on the right is a short sleeved old style rugby top. No definition anywhere. There’s plain and there’s design laziness.

Made a home/away kit combo earlier out of boredom and decided to kill time coming up with a third kit that I would actually want us to wear. Here's a home, away, third and home GK kit. First comment will be a link to what I've used to make them if anyone wants to have a go.

Originally hated the idea of gold on the home kit but it's really warmed on me.

preview-5.png
preview-2.png
preview-9.png
preview-6.png
Not sure about them all but third is beauty. I'd also to see black with red pinstripes.

Not much design going on though, being blunt. One on the left is a blue T-shirt with a white v-neck. One in the middle is a blue T-shirt. One on the right is a short sleeved old style rugby top. No definition anywhere. There’s plain and there’s design laziness.
Looking forward to seeing your alternatives

Im like an excited wean at christmas waiting for the new kits coming out haha. Id imagine it wont be too far away considering the seasons ending soon?

Back