21/22 kit mockup thread

l8rVccB.jpg

Made a home/away kit combo earlier out of boredom and decided to kill time coming up with a third kit that I would actually want us to wear. Here's a home, away, third and home GK kit. First comment will be a link to what I've used to make them if anyone wants to have a go.

Originally hated the idea of gold on the home kit but it's really warmed on me.

preview-5.png
preview-2.png
preview-9.png
preview-6.png
Like the white one.

Made a home/away kit combo earlier out of boredom and decided to kill time coming up with a third kit that I would actually want us to wear. Here's a home, away, third and home GK kit. First comment will be a link to what I've used to make them if anyone wants to have a go.

preview-5.png
preview-2.png
preview-9.png
preview-6.png
As I said in the other thread, I love the white away kit, even the socks! And that 3rd red and black effort is class too!

Then we take it. I'm hoping it's a top mobile, car or airline company though but we'll see soon.

Be surprised if it isn’t another gambling sponsor to be honest. Wish for it to be something else but I doubt it.

Advertising on a football shirt isn’t the pull that it used to be due to online adverts being much easier to measure the ROI on.

Be surprised if it isn’t another gambling sponsor to be honest. Wish for it to be something else but I doubt it.

Advertising on a football shirt isn’t the pull that it used to be due to online adverts being much easier to measure the ROI on.
Wasn't there talk of banning gambling sponsorship on shirts recently? I'm sure I read that on here but I've not got the best memory!

They look fabulous OP. I really do hope that Gers/Castore ditch the 5 starts above our crest for next season. By all means shift them discreetly to the sleeve or the back but not above the badge. I have never liked the 5 stars.

preview-5.png
preview-2.png
preview-9.png
preview-6.png
The Home, Third and Keeper are all superb. The Away I like from a design perspective but the Coventry City Blue shade would have to go go go.

preview-5.png
preview-2.png
preview-9.png
preview-6.png
Love them all.

Love that version of the crest
Yeah it’s a nice version of the scroll. I took it from the original Members books the club had.

And we had a similar shield around the crest on away kits in the 30s, thought it would look nice combined as a commemorative crest.

Chose that shirt to put it on because we’ve had a couple of old school coloured shirts in the last ten years and already done the 70s shirt for the 140th and wanted something classic. In the 50s in our first European tie we also wore the V neck with a badge on it too.

preview-5.png
preview-2.png
preview-9.png
preview-6.png
All of the kits are cracking mate!Well Done!

Had a go at the home top, first time playing about with the kit creator. The sleeves I wanted the white to be thinner like Mezzala's kit, but didnt know how to do it and a white castore logo on the socks at the front and not on the back.

preview-2.png

Last edited:
Had a go at the home top, first time playing about with the kit creator. The sleeves I wanted the white to be thinner like Mezzala's kit, but didnt know how to do it and a white castore logo on the socks at the front and not on the back. May do some away kits later on depending on how this goes down.
preview-2.png
That’s a nice one.

Not a big fan of the gold on the home top. Maybe a wee gold flash somewhere on the top, but a lot less. I'd stick with some variation on blue and white. I think the best way to go will be something simple calling back to an earlier era like the 60s blue with white v-neck (Jim Baxter) or 1972.

Love the away kit you've done. As one commenter said, make the shorts light blue and it's a classic. Red and black and goalie kit also decent. Don't mind the gold so much on the goalie top.

Was about to suggest 86/87 kit as a model for the 21/22 kit, on the basis that most of us fans today have a direct connection to that era, either we were there and remember or have family members around who were. Maybe not big enough to mark the 150th anniversary though. 2026/27 will be the 40th anniversary of that triumph though, would be great to see it then.

Back