21s vs wrexham, Ibrox, Saturday

Here you are mate

https://rangers.co.uk/news/academy-news/colts-host-wrexham-at-Ibrox/

Plenty of reports about the youth league game too.

The clubs official podcast this week if you’re into that sort of thing highlights the Wrexham match and the youths 5-0 win over them also

I more meant for the sale of tickets other than a twitter post about it in that reply

Hopefully we can get a decent crowd in there was 900 odd at Firhill for the YB youth league game for a 7pm ko

Not everybody will sign or use social media that is the problem

A simply article on the club website would help
Do you think an article on the website would get more hits than posts on social media? Do people actually go onto the website just for a browse incase there's anything new, yet don't use social media?

Do you think an article on the website would get more hits than posts on social media? Do people actually go onto the website just for a browse incase there's anything new, yet don't use social media?

Yes it would help and make people aware of there is tickets on sale it is not just about hits not everyone is on Twitter, Facebook etc

Yes it would help and make people aware of there is tickets on sale it is not just about hits not everyone is on Twitter, Facebook etc
The Rangers Twitter page has 511k followers, all who would have seen the multiple posts on how to buy tickets there. The Facebook page has 647k followers who again will have seen the multiple posts on how to buy tickets there. Over 1.1M reach, and even more when you factor in multiple posts, and shared posts.

If I was to take a guess, the amount of people who don't have either of those forms of social media yet would go onto the Rangers website to see if there was tickets available for an U21 game would be less than 20 people.
The colts games have been getting roughly 1000 attendance roughly for their games so far, so even if every single one of those people didn't have social media, that is still 0.08% of the reach of the 2 social media outlets I mentioned.

And to top it all, if you go onto the Rangers website and go into the tickets section, the tickets are available there, as well as a post that someone else has highlighted!

You have chosen to "knock the club" as you put it when the club have done absolutely everything any normal person could expect them to. I don't know why you wanted to "knock the club", but it certainly can't be for anything they have, or haven't done with relation to promotion of this game.

The Rangers Twitter page has 511k followers, all who would have seen the multiple posts on how to buy tickets there. The Facebook page has 647k followers who again will have seen the multiple posts on how to buy tickets there. Over 1.1M reach, and even more when you factor in multiple posts, and shared posts.

If I was to take a guess, the amount of people who don't have either of those forms of social media yet would go onto the Rangers website to see if there was tickets available for an U21 game would be less than 20 people.
The colts games have been getting roughly 1000 attendance roughly for their games so far, so even if every single one of those people didn't have social media, that is still 0.08% of the reach of the 2 social media outlets I mentioned.

And to top it all, if you go onto the Rangers website and go into the tickets section, the tickets are available there, as well as a post that someone else has highlighted!

You have chosen to "knock the club" as you put it when the club have done absolutely everything any normal person could expect them to. I don't know why you wanted to "knock the club", but it certainly can't be for anything they have, or haven't done with relation to promotion of this game.

It would just be nice did something a follow to the original article that was on the website it not just about Twitter etc

The ‘blurb’ on the Blue2 website (the folk who do the official site) says the Rangers website gets 3 million visits per month. Looks like that figure might be from 2015 though so I’d expect it’s increased substantially since then.

The ‘blurb’ on the Blue2 website (the folk who do the official site) says the Rangers website gets 3 million visits per month. Looks like that figure might be from 2015 though so I’d expect it’s increased substantially since then.

We've covered it heavily too (infact a story about Wrexham selling 500 is top of news now just now)

Look like about 1500 sold in the SJ front so far based on the availability on the ticket site. Not sure if they have Wrexham tickets blocked off separately from that or they are mixed in with Rangers fans.

619 sold by close of business today. Not bad for a side struggling to win games. Be interesting to see what sort of side Dean Keates will put out on the day.
Our youth side have an important fa youth cup tie away to Lincoln City this week.
Hope you enjoy the game and your visit to Glasgow and Ibrox.

500+ sold as of earlier today

If you're on that RedPassion forum can you tell this^^^ bell end he's fucking clueless.

Firstly it's the green brigade that have the habit of storming old men's pubs, not Rangers fans.

Secondly, the Louden Tavern right outside the stadium always welcomes friendly visiting fans.

Let Mr Wonderful know he talks through the hole in his arse.

If you're on that RedPassion forum can you tell this^^^ bell end he's fucking clueless.

Firstly it's the green brigade that have the habit of storming old men's pubs, not Rangers fans.

Secondly, the Louden Tavern right outside the stadium always welcomes friendly visiting fans.

Invite Mr Wonderful along to sample the Glasgow hospitality in the Louden then after 10minutes kick his cxnt in

Also who the %^*& would go for a bevvy in govan ?
That lady's front bottom talks out his hole.

619 sold by close of business today. Not bad for a side struggling to win games. Be interesting to see what sort of side Dean Keates will put out on the day.
Our youth side have an important fa youth cup tie away to Lincoln City this week.
We always welcome any away fans that are there to enjoy the football, we run a very strict pub, but a friendly one. You can tell Mr Wonderful he and his like are not welcome and would be evicted with any amount of our 18 doormen. The rest of your fans would be made welcome.
If you let me know if you would like to use The Louden, let me know so I can order enough Rolls and Pies to feed you ( free of charge )
You will not visit a better football pub in the UK

The Darling Buds of Stevie May?
catherine-zeta-jones-daughter-carys.jpg

I'd Wrex em both

Livin down south id happily paid RTV usual price tae watch this. Feel they might have missed a trick here. Any chance of the Periscope Loyal turning up again like they did when RTV were barred from showin league games during Europa league qualifying stages?

Anyone remind me whit the attendence was at the reserve match (i think) where wee Durranty made his comeback after he was assaulted at shittodrie?

Livin down south id happily paid RTV usual price tae watch this. Feel they might have missed a trick here. Any chance of the Periscope Loyal turning up again like they did when RTV were barred from showin league games during Europa league qualifying stages?

They don't have live rights so haven't missed a trick

BBC Alba along with S4C for Welsh clubs can show games
BT Sport last season showed (simicast) 1 Semi-final and Final

BBC Alba picked their choice 2 days after the draw
S4C haven't taken up the option this time

Last edited:
Anyone remind me whit the attendence was at the reserve match (i think) where wee Durranty made his comeback after he was assaulted at shittodrie?

1st comeback game was 6k against Hearts in February 1990
2nd comeback game was 15k against Hibs in January 1991

They don't have live rights so haven't missed a trick

BBC Alba along with S4C for Welsh clubs can show games

BBC Alba picked their choice 2 days after the draw
S4C haven't taken up the option this time

I hope you have that post saved somewhere given the number of times the question has been asked LOL.:)

Back