21s vs wrexham, Ibrox, Saturday

There was really no point having this at Ibrox judging by sales so far.

It will be nice for the young lads and, of course, a real experience for the Wrexham fans. On the other hand, I've been saying since the start that I expected it to be at Firhill because I didn't think the crowd would top 5k - which, for a Colts game against bloody Wrexham, is still marvellous.

I dare say we save in costs, but I can't see it being a huge sum. I believe we get 50% of the gate after we've deducted 10% for costs.

me and 3 pals bought tix , was going to take my younger brother for his first outing as well. i really expected about 10k. not knocking the club but as said previous , including a kids ticket with an adult one would have been good business as they would have made the money back on the catering (if its open)

me and 3 pals bought tix , was going to take my younger brother for his first outing as well. i really expected about 10k. not knocking the club but as said previous , including a kids ticket with an adult one would have been good business as they would have made the money back on the catering (if its open)

Ticket prices are set by the SPFL at a minimum of £10 per adult and £5 per concession mate. We could have given them away 'free' - perhaps - but the Club would have had to cover the cost.

Ticket prices are set by the SPFL at a minimum of £10 per adult and £5 per concession mate. We could have given them away 'free' - perhaps - but the Club would have had to cover the cost.

Board Minimum Prices for Ground Admission for Challenge Cup Matches

All Clubs/clubs competing in the competition:

Adult - £10.00; and
Juveniles and Senior Citizens - £5.00 (subject that the Home Club may decide to permit
entry to the Match to all U12s without charge).

Board Minimum Prices for Ground Admission for Challenge Cup Matches

All Clubs/clubs competing in the competition:

Adult - £10.00; and
Juveniles and Senior Citizens - £5.00 (subject that the Home Club may decide to permit
entry to the Match to all U12s without charge).

Saw that as well @rangeral - it then comes down to identifying the u12s though - which isn't a 'standard' age for a concession. Easy way to cover that would have been to give tickets to local Primary schools. We did something along those lines for the Legia game and it would have been even easier this time around.

Saw that as well @rangeral - it then comes down to identifying the u12s though - which isn't a 'standard' age for a concession. Easy way to cover that would have been to give tickets to local Primary schools. We did something along those lines for the Legia game and it would have been even easier this time around.

Yes it difficult to administrate

I know with other clubs it seems to be case of either going to the ticket office in person if they have one or simply trying to judge if the person is under 12 on the turnstyle

Could we do do that with the local primary school given the nature of sharing the gate money?

Livin down south id happily paid RTV usual price tae watch this. Feel they might have missed a trick here. Any chance of the Periscope Loyal turning up again like they did when RTV were barred from showin league games during Europa league qualifying stages?
They haven't missed a trick when they contractually cant show it.

Scotland

3 August 2019 - 2 May 2020
14:45 - 17:15

Excluding:
7 September 2019
12 October 2019
16 November 2019
4 January 2020
11 January 2020
28 March 2020

Really dont know why they bother with this now. My understanding is that it's in place to encourage people to actually go to games? When you consider about 90% of the games shown up here are us and the mutants playing away from home, where the away end is always full and at pish times such at 12pm on a Sunday, having them at 3pm on a Saturday would possibly encourage more home fans to go along.

Scotland

3 August 2019 - 2 May 2020
14:45 - 17:15

Excluding:
7 September 2019
12 October 2019
16 November 2019
4 January 2020
11 January 2020
28 March 2020
My mistake then. They've updated this late. They hadn't done it in previous seasons and there was nothing listed earlier in the year when I'd checked.

My mistake then. They've updated this late. They hadn't done it in previous seasons and there was nothing listed earlier in the year when I'd checked.

Yes they were late this year but were there 1st week of August that is for sure

Previous season have been a hit and miss but it always the same period that have them International weekends and in Scotland the 2 winter break weekends for some reason

Last edited:
Really dont know why they bother with this now. My understanding is that it's in place to encourage people to actually go to games? When you consider about 90% of the games shown up here are us and the mutants playing away from home, where the away end is always full and at pish times such at 12pm on a Sunday, having them at 3pm on a Saturday would possibly encourage more home fans to go along.

yes the attendance thing is a part of it but you have to remember that most football is 3pm and that is why they don't want live football due the amount of game but I doubt a live game now would prevent a dip in attendances. Would someone miss say Forfar v Brechin or Carlisle v Morecambe to watch a game I doubt it?

Removing the blackout rule doesn't mean every game is 3pm - a broadcast deal would still see other kick-off times

Last edited:

yes the attendance thing is a part of it but you have to remember that most football is 3pm and that is why they don't want live football due the amount of game but I doubt a live game now would prevent a dip in attendances. Would someone miss say Forfar v Brechin or Carlisle v Morecambe to watch a game I doubt it?

Removing the blackout rule doesn't mean every game is 3pm - a broadcast deal would still see other kick-off times

Exactly. I just think its extremely unfair that every single away game we have is an early kick-off or a Sunday (or both). I think I've noticed it a lot more with the EL runs the past two seasons as it feels like just about every game is rearranged now.

Exactly. I just think its extremely unfair that every single away game we have is an early kick-off or a Sunday (or both). I think I've noticed it a lot more with the EL runs the past two seasons as it feels like just about every game is rearranged now.

Yeah but we are the mercy of the broadcasters on that

If you're on that RedPassion forum can you tell this^^^ bell end he's fucking clueless.

Firstly it's the green brigade that have the habit of storming old men's pubs, not Rangers fans.

Secondly, the Louden Tavern right outside the stadium always welcomes friendly visiting fans.

Let Mr Wonderful know he talks through the hole in his arse.

Red Passion has more than its fair share of bell ends tbh. Not getting into the Rangers/Celtic thing but I will say there’s support for both clubs around these parts.
Done a little research on the Louden and it does seem to be the place to go for a friendly beer and chat.

Red Passion has more than its fair share of bell ends tbh. Not getting into the Rangers/Celtic thing but I will say there’s support for both clubs around these parts.
Done a little research on the Louden and it does seem to be the place to go for a friendly beer and chat.

Best sports bar in Scotland

Louden is the place to go chief you’ll be made more than welcome if there’s no moonhowlers tagging along with you.

Madness that pay at the gate has not been announced yet.

50k capacity for a youth game with probably less than 3,000 attending and the club are sticking to the last minute to announce pay at the gate. F.uck me.

It will be announced mate. Calm down, I'm going btw as are 4 in our group.

Madness that pay at the gate has not been announced yet.

50k capacity for a youth game with probably less than 3,000 attending and the club are sticking to the last minute to announce pay at the gate. F.uck me.

Common practice not to announce it - sell as many tickets as they can and helps the club prepare better by the time the pay gate is announced they how much personal they need to staff the event

I’m just waiting on pay at the gate.

I would’ve bought my tickets but the club are being awkward for some odd reason about acquiring tickets for the UB section. Baffling to be honest why you can’t buy tickets online for their section but you can for every other section.

Back