21s vs wrexham, Ibrox, Saturday

The website costs the club money with its shodiness I am coming to the conclusion the person who runs is a column 55 and is one of them. They are costing the club if you add it all up this has cost thousands in sales. Will the supporters guy bring it up as a priority. The pre-season friendlies as well saying sold out weeks before so people didn't bother to plan to travel and didn't go its an embarrassment to Rangers.

Why can’t online sales continue with collection at the Ticket Office. Thousands of pounds being missed.

Just bought seats for my wee Grandson and myself, excellent position in GF3 Row P bang on the centre line.
Really looking forward to a good match showing our future talent.although the wee fella is upset that Joe Aribo can't play.

Just back from Ibrox, got tkts for Govan Front near Copland.

Young lassie says we will find out tomorrow if pay at the gate.

Also, The MEGASTORE lying empty really brings a tear to my eye.

Time to get it off the fat spiv Bastards clutches.

Looking for a ticket but not going to be able to get over today. Will it be pay at the gate? When will they confirm?

Was up today about 12 o’clock got 4 tickets I asked what had been sold. He said roughly 3,700 but Thts including giving Wrexham 1,100

he did say there expecting a surge tomorrow for pay at the gate but can’t see it getting more than 10,000

It's a secret.Mr Robertson is waiting to see if it is a sellout.Doesnt want thousands turning up without tickets.You can't be too careful you know.Meeting tomorrow with police Scotland and government ministers before final decision,.Waits with baited breath.
This.

It just amazes me how the club handle certain situations :(

Pay at the gate tomorrow is a cert. :cool:
Should have been pay at the gate right from the start. There was never going to to be a big crowd for this. Tickets were never essential. There will nearly be as many Wrexham fans as Rangers fans. Our fans haven't bought into it, considering the original shouts of "we'll get 20k/25k for this no problem" o_O:))

Should have been pay at the gate right from the start. There was never going to to be a big crowd for this. Tickets were never essential. There will nearly be as many Wrexham fans as Rangers fans. Our fans haven't bought into it, considering the original shouts of "we'll get 20k/25k for this no problem" o_O:))
I agree the club hasn't publicised it enough its as if the don't want a big crowd there think its poor

Yep. Pretty badly.

Looks pretty silly if they announce so late on a patg when only 10% of the ground (max) will be occupied.

I know you are disappointed but as I said the way information comes of the club regarding the Colts/U21s side is they have some sort of strategy and this part of it , the youth European games have been played for a reason

2600 Rangers tickets sold and just under 1000 from Wrexham. That’s ok, I feel the club have messed it up a bit and could have sold more tickets.

Hopefully we can push it over the 4k boundary with pay at the gate (which should have been announced tonight). It is still a decent attendance for a youth match.

Looking to watch Wales v Azerbaijan after this match. Can anyone recommend any friendly pubs that will be showing the game? Some of our gimpy fans seem to love this Wrexham Celtic link so I don't want to be anywhere where there could be trouble. Thanks. Enjoy the game those who go!

I know you are disappointed but as I said the way information comes of the club regarding the Colts/U21s side is they have some sort of strategy and this part of it , the youth European games have been played for a reason
What's the "strategy" ??

You are giving them too much credit mate. They don't have a "strategy". They are just incompetent when it comes to promoting, marketing and building an occasion around stuff like this.

They had a great opportunity here, but they blew it. Could have been so much better for the young lads.

Last edited:
Looking to watch Wales v Azerbaijan after this match. Can anyone recommend any friendly pubs that will be showing the game? Some of our gimpy fans seem to love this Wrexham Celtic link so I don't want to be anywhere where there could be trouble. Thanks. Enjoy the game those who go!
If you are staying local walk round to The Louden and they will put it on for you.

In the city centre go to The Auctioneers just off George Square.

You won't make kick off if you go to the city centre though. Best to walk round to The Louden. You will be made welcome.

International football?
I would rather watch a team of Rangers geriatrics playing walking football than what passes for an SFA eleven.
I would love to see more turn up for the Wrexham match than bother to attend Hampden for the game against Kazakhstan.
That would send out a great message.

This all day long.

WATP

What's the "strategy" ??

You are giving them too much credit mate. They don't have a "strategy". They are just incompetent when it comes to promoting, marketing and building an occasion around stuff like this.

They had a great opportunity here, but they blew it. Could have been so much better for the young lads.
100%

I wonder if the Club are thinking there might be some trouble.
i think the club have done the right thing.
pushing it to get a bigger crowd will put the young lads under immense pressure. remember this is still essentially a development game.
the last thing the boys want is the ground full of "get it up the park"
"get it in the boax"
"ffs shoot"
" youre pish number (insert any number)"

i think the club have done the right thing.
pushing it to get a bigger crowd will put the young lads under immense pressure. remember this is still essentially a development game.
the last thing the boys want is the ground full of "get it up the park"
"get it in the boax"
"ffs shoot"
" youre pish number (insert any number)"

Generally a saner attitude crowd wise at these games not so much criticism.
Players themselves quoted at looking forward to a large crowd.
I think this could have been marketed far better.
That a patg hasn’t been announced is ridiculous.

The Louden will be showing the Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland games Live.
We always welcome away fans who want to enjoy one of the best supporters Venue's in the UK.

A few of the Wrexham lads I’m working with in Hamburg flew back yesterday and are getting the train up for it today. Most of them are pretty sound and unionists so they’ll get on well with everyone.

They are really looking forward to the trip to Ibrox though, makes a change from their usual away trips to places like Barrow and Bromley.

Back