2nd Jan v Scum

Yep, no manager, nine points behind, murdered the last twice we played them, struggling to string three passes together, playing like dog-shit, with almost everyone either off form, not trying their arse or being totally out of sorts.

The planets are deffo aligning for us ......
So you're telling me there's a chance.

Aye...if Santa is good to us.

Dear Santa,
I've been a good boy.
Can I have A Davie Cooper, A Brian Laudrup, A Chris Woods and an Albertz PLEASE. I don't need an Ian Durrant, an Ally McCoist or a Richard Gough as my friend Billy is getting em off you and he said ah can play wif his..

Ps
If your really busy, please deliver on 1st January.
I canna really play wif em before then but we have a call of duty death match on the 2nd and we need 'hawners" !

Thanks
A1bertz aged 5 nearly 8.
U pished anaw

Good to see I’m not the only lady's front bottom who’s fucked tonight.

But I agree op, bring them on B-D

Get it back to 6 points and watch that mob crumble. Now that Gio is gone I think we can win it.
Please stop talking shite, we have been hearing this since we came back up that they are going to crumble and it's happened in kne season only.

They will not crumble and will continue to defeat the diddy teams.

Unfortunately next to no chance, simply because our injury list atm is simply outrageous. Can't see any patched up central defence available doing a job

Please stop talking shite, we have been hearing this since we came back up that they are going to crumble and it's happened in kne season only.

Put the pressure on them and ask the question at least.This defeatist attitude is stinking.

We will beat them but unfortunately for us it will be far too late and mean not a jot in the destination where the league will end up.

Put the pressure on them and ask the question at least.This defeatist attitude is stinking.
It’s not defeatist, it’s realism.
Why build yourself up expecting them to collapse, when history tells you they probably won’t.
If they do then great, let’s be in a position to take advantage.
But I certainly don’t think it will happen.

Going into that game with almost the exact same squad we went into the break with worries the life out of me (regardless of who the manager is)

If we cut the lead in the run up to the game then aye maybe, but where that mob drop points before it is a big "If".

Unfortunately next to no chance, simply because our injury list atm is simply outrageous. Can't see any patched up central defence available doing a job
Transfer window is open in time for 2nd. If Beale comes in you can guarantee he will bring back big balogun

Aye here is hoping, let's hope the filth get our luck with injuries for 2nd half of season and will give us a glimmer

So you're telling me there's a chance.

It is possible if the current team decide to get the finger out.

In my opinion, they never gave Gio a chance, and didn't take to him from his initial appointment.

Who knows what went wrong.

The players certainly didn't play for the manager. Which is a shame.

Yep, no manager, nine points behind, murdered the last twice we played them, struggling to string three passes together, playing like dog-shit, with almost everyone either off form, not trying their arse or being totally out of sorts.

You're going to have to explain murdered the last twice bit to me

Thats completely different from hearing they are going to crumble every season, they never do because we never put pressure on them as its usually us that crumble.

It is possible if the current team decide to get the finger out.

In my opinion, they never gave Gio a chance, and didn't take to him from his initial appointment.

Who knows what went wrong.

The players certainly didn't play for the manager. Which is a shame.
They played for him when they were fit and ticking over from the previous regime. Gio didn't change too much and let them flourish and also should be commended for some tactical nous in big games.

Gio's biggest problem was that when he had this squad for his first preseason to implement his own style and ideas the players seem to have completely disconnected from him because of it.

That is the crux of his dismissal, everyone can say he was unlucky due to the Europa run and the cup win but when it comes down to the nuts and bolts of it, his footballing philosophy and stubbornness was his undoing.

Simple.

Thanks for that,
3 points in the bag,
And Livingston will beat them as well,
Motherwell will get a hard fought draw in the peodo dome,
Aberdeen will actually up there game against them and win,
The Saints will go marching in, on a famous victory that will ultimately make sure the Famous Glasgow Rangers win title number 56 !

I like it B-D

iu

Ffs who would want any of you lot to be fluffers? My cock has went inside my belly and is now a large clip after reading this hoohah

Will be a close game.

Much will hinge upon injuries and returns.

I believe kent will cause a lot of problems and they won’t fancy colak at all. Let’s not forget he should have buried 1 in September after a brilliant ball in from BB.

This notion they are light years ahead is BS. What they have is depth and a winning mentality.

We can get that mentality sorted and with a starting 11 with even 2 back it’s game on,

Midfield is a huge issue still. You will be sick of me harping on about it but they will have McGregor back and we need a fit, strong Lundstram for the game. Snapping at ankles.

Last twice, you alright? Your glass is always half full eh.

Unless we have the new manager bounce then they will beat us. Gio undid all of Gerrards hard work and made the players fear playing Celtic again.

nah I think once half our squad comes back from injury and we get back to form, celtics house of cards is going to collapse. matter of time mate, no surrender

Back