3-6 months kit

St Andrews Bear

Busted Windscreen Bear
I know maybe too late here, but I’d like to give a home kit for a soon to be new arrival to my extended family. Rangers store sold out and even the away kit is 2-3 years smallest size available.
I’ve checked greaves as well.
Any hints appreciated fellow bears

I still can't get a 2-3 home kit for my son Kai , obviously Covid has played a part in slowing down the manufacture of more kits

I know maybe too late here, but I’d like to give a home kit for a soon to be new arrival to my extended family. Rangers store sold out and even the away kit is 2-3 years smallest size available.
At first I thought you said "I've checked graves as well" - bit of a morbid way to get your lad a shirt.

But aye, I'd wait for next season and hopefully you can get one as soon as they're out.

I got the smallest available when the store was open and it was 2-3 years, don’t think there is an official baby top - might be wrong though?

Back