3 days aff work spent on FF

Lainey Love

I’ve been off for the past 3 days and had plans to do so much but can’t get off FollowFollow.

It’s just been one laugh after another!

A huge thanks to everyone for the fun and laughter, the videos, gifs, put downs, slagging and celebrations have been brilliant and I know we haven’t even got started yet

W
I’ve been off for the past 3 days and had plans to do so much but can’t get off FollowFollow.

A huge thanks to everyone for the fun and laughter, the videos, gifs, put downs, slagging and celebrations have been brilliant and I know we haven’t even got started yet
Wait till the official period of mourning begins tonight at 6pm lol.

Could be worse, like a ban.

I spend so much time on here its unreal. Even when im at work il sneak off and check in to see whats new lol.

First thing i check in the morning and last thing i check at night. I love this place, would hate to know how many hours a day i spend on here o_O

Its tremendous. The only rival atm is KD meltdown purely because it saves me from skimming and condenses all of the anguish into a convenient small package :D

My phone gives me a weekly update on how long I’ve been using the thing, needless to say, my usage has soared the past few weeks

I will admit, since I signed up here I have logged in more just for shits and giggles. When I wasn't signed up was maybe once a day. Now it's when I get free time

4 weeks time that'll be 1 year of WFH, with no sign of any change in the foreseeable

This place keeps some sanity it has to be said.

Anyway i'm away down the corner shop, theyre doing Champions flags 3 for a tenner.

B-DB-DB-DB-D

The last few months have been the best I've ever enjoyed on here. Comedy Gold. I've even dipped into the infamous match threads once or twice.

I am ragin I haven't been shielding or furloughed all season.

Being on FF is like working from home! As im on the laptop as never off it and feels like a job as looking at every thread

Its tremendous. The only rival atm is KD meltdown purely because it saves me from skimming and condenses all of the anguish into a convenient small package :D
I just couldn't go there. Thank God there are people with stronger stomachs who can go in and share the wealth.

My boss said I’ve to contact Mark or one of the other admins on Friday about my wage seeing as I spend most of my working hours on here.

Back