3 match package date extended

Union Jack 1872

Dear Season Ticket holder,

As a direct result of the feedback we have received to our email communications regarding the three match package, your payment date has now been extended to Monday 17 September.

Season ticket holder 3 match package prices are:
Adults £105 Concessions £72 Juniors £48

Bar 72 and section MLF season ticket holders should note your smartcards will be automatically activated for this game.

Good to see the club actually listening to fan feedback for a change, fairplay to them. We’re on our way.

Well played Rangers, hope we can sell all 3 out, would be disappointing not to after 4 sell outs in qualifying
That's the ironic thing - we could be in a positing where all the qualifiers were sell outs and the groups stages are not.

Let's hope that doesn't happen - because if it does then serious questions will need to be asked.

I can only attend Moscow game due to work so its either pay for all 3 or gamble i get a public sale single ticket.
Not too happy there is not going to be a single ticket option for season ticket holders.

I’m £201 an that’s after
1 adult 2 kids season tickets monthly payment
All the Europa games so far
An Motherwell away 2 adults 2 kids £28 +£3 booking fee per ticket

What afew months the Gers have had from me

I just wish they had took them game by game
Not so much the prices even though I think they could be a wee bit cheaper

Forever + Ever

Why are the club only selling the games in a package of 3? I can only attend one of the games due to my work commitments and have already booked a hotel for it. Are they fvcking serious??

I hope they're intending on releasing match by match sales eventually.

Why are the club only selling the games in a package of 3? I can only attend one of the games due to my work commitments and have already booked a hotel for it. Are they fvcking serious??

I’m only gona be able to get to Villareal,should be easy enough to offload the other tickets

I’m only gona be able to get to Villareal,should be easy enough to offload the other tickets

that might be the case but I'd rather not pay £105 on the off chance I'll get it back. I don't live in Scotland nevermind Glasgow so would need to send via post with payment taken online via bank transfer. I was planning on taking my dad which would mean 4 spare tickets and a payment of £210. The club are taking the piss tbh. They know that we'll all pay stupid amounts so they can do what they want.

I can only attend Moscow game due to work so its either pay for all 3 or gamble i get a public sale single ticket.
Not too happy there is not going to be a single ticket option for season ticket holders.

Couldn’t you buy the 3 game package & sell the ticket for the 2 games you can’t make?

It's always been 3 match packages for European groups. This was always going to be the case.

A number of individual match tickets will become available depending on package uptake and the size of away support. We have to hold back BF4 and 5 for the away support but only Vienna might request it.

that might be the case but I'd rather not pay £105 on the off chance I'll get it back. I don't live in Scotland nevermind Glasgow so would need to send via post with payment taken online via bank transfer. I was planning on taking my dad which would mean 4 spare tickets and a payment of £210. The club are taking the piss tbh. They know that we'll all pay stupid amounts so they can do what they want.
I’m in Northern Ireland mate lol

That's the ironic thing - we could be in a positing where all the qualifiers were sell outs and the groups stages are not.

Let's hope that doesn't happen - because if it does then serious questions will need to be asked.

That full Ibrox atmosphere you love is at risk with this approach by the club MB. I’ll be there but others aren’t as fortunate & im concerned.

We will sell the 3 games out no bother.

We just need you to get the atmosphere going. :D

Doesnt make any odds to me I have already had my wages for the month infact waiting until the 17th makes it more difficult to keep money bye.

What was wrong with them doing it in two instalments first game now and the other two next month.

Folk say its always packages which is fair enough but that was before four qualifiers.

Hope everyone can afford/work it to get to the games and there’s no unsold tickets.

Interesting to see that the difference between 30 and 35 per game, as a package, is a factor for some people.

I think the price is ok but if even 20% of people don’t then that’s a bit of a problem really. Or should be.

Should be taken note of IMHO.

Hope everyone can afford/work it to get to the games and there’s no unsold tickets.

Interesting to see that the difference between 30 and 35 per game, as a package, is a factor for some people.

I think the price is ok but if even 20% of people don’t then that’s a bit of a problem really. Or should be.

Should be taken note of IMHO.
The loyalty shown this season should be reward here. Those packages are too high. Working men, many taking children too, give the fans a break.

The loyalty shown this season should be reward here. Those packages are too high. Working men, many taking children too, give the fans a break.

Especially with the money for Ayr utd probably coming off next week

Especially with the money for Ayr utd probably coming off next week
Supporters are not made of money. 80 pounds tops for 3 matches would see Ibrox packed. My lad is amazed at the traveling support who get gouged everywhere they go. Surely these fans should be rewarded.

Supporters are not made of money. 80 pounds tops for 3 matches would see Ibrox packed. My lad is amazed at the traveling support who get gouged everywhere they go. Surely these fans should be rewarded.

I think any supporter who has signed up for the CCCS this season deserves at least 1 free game on the ST, I know we as a club aren’t exactly flush so can’t afford to hand out freebies, however, given they’ve completely priced this wrong IMHO we should get a Scottish cup game at Ibrox for hee haw!

I doff my cap to any supporter who makes EVERY home and away game inc cups as it will be a fortune!

I think any supporter who has signed up for the CCCS this season deserves at least 1 free game on the ST, I know we as a club aren’t exactly flush so can’t afford to hand out freebies, however, given they’ve completely priced this wrong IMHO we should get a Scottish cup game at Ibrox for hee haw!

I doff my cap to any supporter who makes EVERY home and away game inc cups as it will be a fortune!
Agreed, if Rangers get to a final I would gladly buy the ticket for someone.

It's been 3 match packages in Europe for 20 years.

Why were you expecting such an anticipated return to this stage to suddenly be different?

Agreed, if Rangers get to a final I would gladly buy the ticket for someone.

It’s my first season as a proper season ticket holder (paying myself) 3 hour train journey to Ibrox, couldn’t Apply for away games, although I took all non season ticket home games, friendly games and priority to semi finals & finals, I don’t expect anything for nothing but my own opinion is they have the pricing for this wrong.

The pricing is probably a bit too high but also understandable given the club have to try and make the most of the opportunity to make a bit of cash, it’s also good being confident that this board will reinvest the profits by backing the manager financially.
I can see why it’s a struggle for people with kids who are probably having to shell this amount out x3 though.

I’m £201 an that’s after
1 adult 2 kids season tickets monthly payment
All the Europa games so far
An Motherwell away 2 adults 2 kids £28 +£3 booking fee per ticket

What afew months the Gers have had from me

I just wish they had took them game by game
Not so much the prices even though I think they could be a wee bit cheaper

Forever + Ever

That is a fantastic effort mate, well done.

I truly believe all this financial outlay will be payed back in the next 2 year with a title and a couple of cups ;)

Sensible move - BUT, like the board with McInnes - what were they thinking in the first place ??!!

I was informed that the board were given a price for the three home games and some board members felt that it was too cheap. If you look at the price of the last three Europa games, they were increased match by match. It is a significant outlay for familys.

Ticket bought,will be putting Vienna and Spartak tickets up for sale when I get made a ticketer

Back