3 months free BT Sport for EE mobile customers.

Do you need to watch it on a mobile or is their a smart TV app or a watch via skybox option?

Do you need to watch it on a mobile or is their a smart TV app or a watch via skybox option?
I get it through EE and just download the app on my Xbox. Because mine is written into my contract I don’t think il be able to use the OP’s suggestion though.

If you have an EE contract and you picked a free bolt on when you signed up then you can actually get BT free all the time. You can also upgrade for £5 a month and get it through big screen. That’s what I’ve got. Play it on my Samsung TV app and PS4 app

If you have an EE contract and you picked a free bolt on when you signed up then you can actually get BT free all the time. You can also upgrade for £5 a month and get it through big screen. That’s what I’ve got. Play it on my Samsung TV app and PS4 app

I had this for a year but it stopped.

No free option of BT Sport for me when I text 150. Only an offer of £15 per month for large screen, £20 for extended coverage and £10 for mobile.

Guessing after the year free I am no longer eligible.

No free option of BT Sport for me when I text 150. Only an offer of £15 per month for large screen, £20 for extended coverage and £10 for mobile.

My wife has a free bolt on for the duration of her contract. Used to be free data for streaming Spotify she got (so the data didn’t come out g r allowance). But we changed it to free BT sport account and then pay £5 a month upgrade to “large screen”

I might have to go for this this Thursday my app on PS4 (my mates actually ) looks like he's either changed his password or just stopped it altogether.
I'm sure one or both of my daughters are with EE fingers crossed

Last edited:
Tried it for first time tonight no success, hoping its just the fact I've just set up the account BTW this was part of contract not a random text

thats what i got replied back
i got free BT sports for a while when i switched to EE so thats probably why

My wife has a free bolt on for the duration of her contract. Used to be free data for streaming Spotify she got (so the data didn’t come out g r allowance). But we changed it to free BT sport account and then pay £5 a month upgrade to “large screen”
My daughter gave me her code about two years ago for it and said I would get it free for three months but it’s still going strong

Just done that option there just now. When I called them and asked about the big screen option they said it would be £15 per month. Just hit the option on the text that came through and added for £5 per month.

I'm sure one or both of my daughters are with EE fingers crossed
Turns out both of my daughters are indeed with EE, strange tho 1 got the free offer by text the other 1 didn't she was offered it at a tenner a month so obviously we went for the free offer, works a treat just had to put in new details on PS4.
Can't wait for tomorrow now
Cmon the Teddy Bears!!!

Cheers OP

Got the free 3 month option

Just need to work out how to get on the TV

No cast option via iPad

I’ve got an Apple TV box and laptop so will try cast via Apple or HDMI and laptop

I've tried it too. No free offer, just the £15, £20 and £10 options.
I've never had BT sport before. Am I missing something here ?

I've tried it too. No free offer, just the £15, £20 and £10 options.
I've never had BT sport before. Am I missing something here ?
Do you have EE mobile? :D

I just texted and looks like it's in progress, says it can take 24 hours till I get confirmation.

Cheers OP

Got the free 3 month option

Just need to work out how to get on the TV

No cast option via iPad

I’ve got an Apple TV box and laptop so will try cast via Apple or HDMI and laptop

When you log in on iPad and pick a game to watch, it offers enhanced and standard player.

Pick standard player and there is a screen top right. Press and cast to your Apple TV box.

Back