3 months on and Fat Alf is still greeting about it

SDF

Fsna1o_XoAErkfd

How triggered is he ?

Calling it now ….. they’ll have some tacky T-shirt for the players and management to wear when they win the title, with reference to the “lucky” comments (completely taken out of context) by our manager.

Basically in their moment of triumph, they’ll still be thinking about us.

Can't wait till this slob and Lennon are sharing the same padded Room this time next year the meltdown from this lard arse will be epic

I think our turnaround in league form has them worried about next season. No easy touches next time.

He’s raging that he’s absolutely not under contention for any of the English jobs that come up. He gets treated like a hero by the Scottish press but the English teams probably don’t even know who he is.

Hate that greasy fhat mess

Wish they drop points tomorrow after we win today

IF we can win at the Paedodome next then it’s game on

I’d love him to the under pressure as he will lose it bg time

I still think his remark when asked about Beale when he took over was totally unnecessary and and disrespectful.
All he needed to say was it wasn't his business etc and that would've sufficed but he had to play to the Tim gallery for their shitey support .
He's brought this all on himself.
Fat wank :D

He does appear to be quite prickly these days.

Knows he’s fortunate that Beale inherited a 9 point gap, next season won’t be quite so straight forward.

Perhaps he’s annoyed he’s never part of the manager merry go round down south.

Mate.
Was a nice touch at the end there.

Mate.

Calling it now ….. they’ll have some tacky T-shirt for the players and management to wear when they win the title, with reference to the “lucky” comments (completely taken out of context) by our manager.

Basically in their moment of triumph, they’ll still be thinking about us.

We had t shirts ripping O’Neill when we won the treble.

Back