3 New Investors In Accounts

The more investors the better

the more rangers men the better

our club is going places

we owe Dave king and the 3 bears a massive debt for saving us from the spivs

the appointment of Gerrard has been a master strike as well

first two seasons he cut his teeth we built tear on year

we are flying now and they are an absolute mess

I know all their money has the Queens head on it, I’m not sure how staunch they are beyond that, oh and putting their hard earned into the club. I doubt they will be Mickey bassas. :rolleyes:
Best response lol

Don’t know if he’s any relation to our former manager but could be as it’s not that common a name . If so good chance of being a bear .
McLeish a very unusual name?
Yes mate . Apart from our manager I’ve never heard of anyone with that surname or met anyone with it . Have you ?
Not even Henry Mcleish?

It's not that uncommon a name.
I've met several folk called McLeish.

:D :D

Mr Alan Mcleish is a personal friend he was born in shawlands Glasgow.
He then moved to Ayrshire where he set up business which he sold, he is still currently still the acting Managing director.
He is an ardent rangers supporter who i shared a table with in the argyle suite.
His great grandfather and his grandfather and father were ardent Rangers supporters as is Alan.
A generous individual whose investment is more than welcome .
John Leitch
Director
European Rangers supporters Association.

He then moved to Ayrshire where he set up business which he sold, he is still currently still the acting Managing director.
He is an ardent Rangers supporter who i shared a table with in the argyle suite.
His great grandfather and his grandfather and father were ardent Rangers supporters as is Alan.
John Leitch
Director
Hi Alan! :))

He is an ardent Rangers supporter who i shared a table with in the argyle suite.
John Leitch
Director

Ive shared a box with Alan for many years . Curr
John Leitch
Director

his name is John, heres a photo of said poster.

Thanks for the info John. Great to have another in our ranks that are thoroughbred.

john-ersa.jpg

John Leitch
Director
Fantastic. Please pass on my thanks for his support in this tough time for all businesses.

That link up top is a good read about Alan. Exactly the type of guy you want involved with us.

Another 50,000 shares allotted today (14/12) at 20p each which raises £10,000.

Got to be the smallest amount to date.

Another 50,000 shares allotted today (14/12) at 20p each which raises £10,000.

Got to be the smallest amount to date.
Which has got the mentally challengeds in a tizzy today.

They are adamant that Rangers are breaking international law of some sort but issuing these shares for such small amounts, likely to pay a bonus of some sort etc.

that utter mentally challenged fuckwit David Low has got any share movements on alert so he knows what where who and how, rather than having a look at his own rotten cesspit club. Fucking obsessed halfwit. Party’s over mentally challengeds, the cartel is parking its tanks on the fucking lawn. Same with the DUP and the Hong Kong mafia. This goes high up, Timmy.

I used to work for Alan and he visits my restaurant on and off.

He is a right good guy. As down to earth as they come for someone who has done well in life.

Which has got the mentally challengeds in a tizzy today.

They are adamant that Rangers are breaking international law of some sort but issuing these shares for such small amounts, likely to pay a bonus of some sort etc.

that utter mentally challenged fuckwit David Low has got any share movements on alert so he knows what where who and how, rather than having a look at his own rotten cesspit club. Fucking obsessed halfwit. Party’s over mentally challengeds, the cartel is parking its tanks on the fucking lawn. Same with the DUP and the Hong Kong mafia. This goes high up, Timmy.
The same David Low who claimed we had raised £ 27.4 million last week when in fact the total was £2.74 million. To be fair he was only around 124,000,000.out re - the amount of shares issued, which tbf probably makes him the most qualified among the obsessed.
Love it when a no-mark self proclaimed financial expert like him passes comment on the actions of genuinely wealthy investors.
Best ignored unless looking for comedy value.

Back