3 shots on target in the last 7 games

Hadn't seen this but said much the same in another thread.

The shots on target is a phenomenal statistic.

I wonder how many all season we've had against us.

I've noticed we constantly show teams out the wings then always have one our centre halfs in the middle of the six yard box waiting for a cross.

Everything is to the outside, so even if they get a shot away, it's going to stopped at the front post or needs to be perfect to score. I don't think this is by chance

Reactions: TQ3
It just shows how much of an improvement we’ve made in defence this season, The defence is a lot more organised and I hope they continue to bring that form into future games.

I wonder how many all season we've had against us.

I've noticed we constantly show teams out the wings then always have one our centre halfs in the middle of the six yard box waiting for a cross.

Everything is to the outside, so even if they get a shot away, it's going to stopped at the front post or needs to be perfect to score. I don't think this is by chance

There was 10 on target in the 2 games preceeding them.

The Livingston one doesn’t count for me

The ball barely dropped in front of mcgregor

bloody impressive

Those are amazing stats. I'd be suprised if the tims even managed that during their unbeaten runs in recent years.
To put in perspective, even if we were to perform twice as bad as usually defensively, your still only talking about maybe 2 shots on target per game. That's title winning form.

Definitely something different about the team this season.

Considering he’s doing %^*& all, could McGregor not donate part of his wage to help out Dundee Uni... nah, %^*& that actually. You keep standing around watching planes go by and earning your full wage shagger!

In fairness to Shagger, he is earning his money with his shithousery when we are winning. It’s no easy thing to fanny about with the ball when we are in the dying stages of games.

Back