3 stonewall penalties denied tonight

The offside goal for any refs on, I thought you could only be offside with any part of the body you can score with ?
so hand and arm can’t be classed as offside ?

We need to go on the offensive re dodgy match officials asap.

Next season will make the shíte that we’ve had to wear this season seem like a picnic

An we still win. Fúck them
True but it shouldn’t have to be this way. There will be plenty of other days where we don’t get the penalties and don’t win.

It’s not for us to cover the referees’ asses by finding a way to overcome their ineptitude.

True but it shouldn’t have to be this way. There will be plenty of other days where we don’t get the penalties and don’t win.

It’s not for us to cover the referees’ asses by finding a way to overcome their ineptitude.
The exact opposite was argued last season on here!
You’ve put it well though.

Can't believe nobody has mentioned the Arfield shout, was a stonewaller.

The Arfield one for me was the more clear cut. Obviously Alfie's is a stonewaller as well but perhaps you can forgive the ref for being unsighted (not linesman though) but Arfield is taken out clear as day right in front of ref.

It doesn't matter that he got shot away, he was fouled just after.

The ref went onto the park tonight knowing he was not giving us a pen no matter what happened on the park. He is a cheat.

Morelos obvious

Itten clearly pulled

Arfield wiped out after his shot

Just more honest mistakes from the cheating bastart in the middle
Beaton has a lot of form refusing us legit and sometimes stonewall penalties. He is a shitebag coward who knows as well as the rest of the refs that mistakes against Rangers are fine but don't dare upset celtic.

Here they are.
Also, if anyone wants to watch Beaton doing the same stuff vs Killie last season.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What people forget about that Killie game is the scandalous decisions Beaton made, just look at how he made that game go from a comfortable win for us to a defeat.

We should’ve went to town with the SFA after that game last year. I nearly had an aneurism during that game. This was after he fucked us against the sheep too. Stonewall penalty in that game denied and the thug up front with an over the ball tackle on Davis which was a red all day long. He cheated us out of 5 points in those games.

We would’ve been 5 points closer to the bheasts, it wouldn’t have been so easy for them to call the league in the way that they did.

I didnt think Arfield's was, but the other 2 were fouls. The ref definitely made the wrong decision on both.

Morelos obvious

Itten clearly pulled

I actually thought that regarding the Arfield one myself. given the recent Eduoard decision.
However, on a second look, it still wasn't clear and no one in the commentary was pushing the issue for a different angle.

However, both of the other two claims were clearly penalties. Beaton as always is a totally useless cvunt.

The one on Arfield is a weird one because you see those types all the time. Anywhere else on the pitch and that gets pulled back for a foul but you hardly ever see a pen given.
Edward got one v St Mirren, it’s not a pen for me but if it’s a pen for them then It’s a pen for us if that makes sense.

What people forget about that Killie game is the scandalous decisions Beaton made, just look at how he made that game go from a comfortable win for us to a defeat.

We should’ve went to town with the SFA after that game last year. I nearly had an aneurism during that game. This was after he fucked us against the sheep too. Stonewall penalty in that game denied and the thug up front with an over the ball tackle on Davis which was a red all day long. He cheated us out of 5 points in those games.

We would’ve been 5 points closer to the bheasts, it wouldn’t have been so easy for them to call the league in the way that they did.
Beaton was the main reason our form took a hit after the winter break.
He was the defining instrument in our problems.
He was also the reason that Caixinha got off to a bad start in Scotland, regardless of Caixinha being in a job that was too big for him.

He is just fckn hopeless and to cover his tracks he gives poor decisions against Rangers because the legacy media in Scotland appreciate his efforts in such issues and are more willing to give him a break when he does get other things wrong in other matches.
IMHO.

Beaton was the main reason our form took a hit after the winter break.
He was the defining instrument in our problems.
He was also the reason that Caixinha got off to a bad start in Scotland, regardless of Caixinha being in a job that was too big for him.

He is just fckn hopeless and to cover his tracks he gives poor decisions against Rangers because the legacy media in Scotland appreciate his efforts in such issues and are more willing to give him a break when he does get other things wrong in other matches.
IMHO.
Absolutely mate. He really is a biased lady's front bottom towards Alfie in particular, just look at the Killie game, tonight and was it Alfie that got fouled by the sheep for the pen?

He is a cheat, he is not incompetent, he has had clear views of decisions that he doesn’t give for us, yet look at Alfie’s goal against Killie he disallowed, he has no clear sight of the incident, he made his decision on the defender simulating a push. That’s what really pissed me off last year when we didn’t go for him.

Morelos - 100%

Itten - VAR gives that but disappointingnot many refs/linesman will give that. (Wonder where the anti-VAR brigade are tonight)

Arfield - can’t say I remember that incident.
I only saw the second half.

Your point about VAR makes no sesne.

If you have another runt like Beaton in charge of VAR, how or why would he overule the referee?

Morelos - 100%

Itten - VAR gives that but disappointingnot many refs/linesman will give that. (Wonder where the anti-VAR brigade are tonight)

I am anti-VAR. The person making the decision would be, as in England, another referee. So you think say Clancy, fucking Clancy! is going to give us that penalty. Do you think all will suddenly be sweetness and light and fair play because they are watching it on a tele somewhere far away?
Still the same referees we have every week making the decisions.
In fact Clancy would be frantically back-tracking through he footage to find a 'foul' by a Rangers player in the build up to our goal.
Goldson was offside when the goalie hit him. It could not be a penalty.

Spot on. Their goalie also punches goldson in the face when he was flagged for the offside goal with what I would call a questionable attempt to get the ball.

Morelos obvious

Itten clearly pulled

I never saw the Arfield one, but you say Arfield had already shot which makes me wonder if that was a pen as he already shot but like I said haven't saw it. The other 2 were absolute stone wallers

this is great evidence that the referees are trying to stop us winning 55, despite 55 already pretty much being won. It's incompetence, not bias.

Helander was also having his shirt pulled by Bartley, when he headered over the bar.

Seen them given. Once against us vs them not that long ago.

Morelos - 100%

VAR is wank. Any officials or should I say competent officials would have given us 2 pens tonight. That doesn’t mean VAR is required, it’s terrible if not cheating refereeing that’s the problem. VAR has not changed the fact that officials make mistakes, that will always happen. VAR isn’t the answer, impartiality is. The VAR ref could just as easily not give that tonight as they back the refs. It’s a shambles so don’t try and say otherwise.

I never saw the Arfield one, but you say Arfield had already shot which makes me wonder if that was a pen as he already shot but like I said haven't saw it. The other 2 were absolute stone wallers

I’ve seen the chance several times and it didn’t cross my mind it was a foul. It’s a bit of a clumsy attempt at a challenge but don’t think it’s a penalty. The players didn’t react at all.

Gerrard mentioned several penalties which would be Buff, Itten and Helander I’d guess.

It wasn't that one mate, it was the shot he put by the post and the defender goes through him, middle of the box
An absolute stonewaller, edouard got 1 at Hamilton, the similarity being the "tackle" came after the ball was played. Tonight's was much worse!

I was surprised that the Itten pen shout was just glossed over by the commentators. He about had the shirt off his back.

I hope we appeal Alfie's yellow and kick up a fuss about the gaffer. If we dont do it now after weve won then when do we do it?

This crap refereeing must be addressed

I hope we appeal Alfie's yellow and kick up a fuss about the gaffer. If we dont do it now after weve won then when do we do it?

This crap refereeing must be addressed
We will definitely appeal the yellow, that’s getting rescinded. Hopefully we support SG as well. Beaton should be getting asked to explain his poor performance.

Back