3 stonewall penalties denied tonight

And to think they mutants across the city think beaton gives us everything,fuckin half wits

We will definitely appeal the yellow, that’s getting rescinded. Hopefully we support SG as well. Beaton should be getting asked to explain his poor performance.
We might not get SG's red rescinded depending on what he said as he's walking away, but it would be worth appealing just to get Beaton's performance discussed.

It wasn't just Beaton last night. The other officials were just as poor. Not giving a pen, ok but booking Alfie when the linemen had a clear view of contact?

No wonder Morelos just shook his head and laughed.

Beaton was absolutely dreadful last night, really really poor.

How on earth he doesn't give at least 2 of those penalties is beyond me.

Surprised he doesn't find some way to disallow Alfies goal.

Morelos obvious

Itten clearly pulled

Arfield wiped out after his shot

Just more honest mistakes from the cheating bastart in the middle
Just watched the highlights from the other thread and I agree 100% mate. Beaton is a complete and utter cheat and a fraud.

No it wasnt. It was 4

Morelos
Late challenge when Arfield missed
Keeper took Goldsons head off at offside goal
Pull on Itten
Agree, had it not been offside that’s a pen all day long. Sick of keepers getting away with this - it’s at best a miss timed challenge and if an outfield player miss times a challenge and hits someone in the head then it a foul / pen!

Think this is the Arfield one being mentioned, I thought it was a penalty at the time.
3a22rR.gif

NcF1B9.gif

The Arfield type is rarely given especially if the shot has gone out at the point of contact.
The worst I can remember was McManus drop-kicking Kenny Miller at the Piggery. That should have been a penalty as even though Kenny's shot hadn't gone in , it was so wild that the ball was still in play.

Back