3 very amusing things from them vs Dundee Utd

Have been trying to find the Bain save, ball bounces over his hands straight into his coupon. Burst face. Would be a shame for a quality comedy moment to be lost in amongst the celebrations.
20210308-202030.gif

Watching them on Sunday reminded me so much of us last season. Battering the life out of other teams, and just getting nowhere.

It was nice seeing it happen to them for a change.

Not so amusing was a linesman raising his flag for a du offside when the player was well onside and running clear of their defence.
Another funny thing I read in bbc report yesterday during their game was the reporter saying ajer makes a Beckenbauer type stride out of defence. FFS imagine someone actually mentioning these two in one sentence
Only time Ajer and Beckenbaur should be named in the same sentence is thus:

Beckenbauer hired Ajer to crawl around in a gimp suit and wank both his dugs as though he was skiing down the Alps.

Them getting 5 mins extra time when all of them wanted the draw.

Clancy trying his best to give Celtic every decision not realising the importance of Celtic not winning.

Scott Brown being the shite bag again refusing the post match interview.

It was a sheer pleasure watching them absolutely broken yesterday - they have zero confidence. My sons and I were pishing ourselves half the time. It was so bad on both side. Their keeper was best player without having to make too many Greegsyesque saves

My only concern playing them is we will have had a tough european game the thursday before and hopefully more to follow is that we dont go full throttle and give them the pumping they are due

I've just remembered three very amusing incidents from their game yesterday, 2 of which happened in the last 5 minutes.
  1. Bain saved a shot with his neb - and ended up bursting it
  2. Eduoard was pulled up for a foul throw
  3. Kenny passed the ball out the park instead of making a 5 yard pass
I'm also pretty sure at some point Laxalt booted the ball 20 feet into the air and it came straight back down!

Can't wait to play them in a couple of weeks!

B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)
My wife dropped a cup of tea as i hollered "THATS A FUCKING FOUL THROW" at the telly.

I felt sick as we got to the last 20 mins.... And im still emotionally drained

Should add in that every single shot they took was straight at the keeper.

Not wanting to win, Shitebags!

That game they really did try. You could see. Their is decent players I after say especially under good coaching. Theirs just no balance at all. No chemistry. Just relying on certain individuals to make a break through and them individuals will be gone very soon

The last 10 minutes I cheered the following like goals

Elyonoussi missing a sitter
Edouards foul throw
Christie falling over the ball
Thumbheid taking a truly shite corner

Along with every misplaced pass and lost header

Felt like time had stopped

Only thing that's missing from the league campaign is for us to give them a proper scudding at the Piggery in the next match

The last 10 minutes I cheered the following like goals

Elyonoussi missing a sitter
Edouards foul throw
Christie falling over the ball
Thumbheid taking a truly shite corner

Along with every misplaced pass and lost header

Felt like time had stopped
Do you think this chain of events were intentional or because they are truly that shite

Do you think this chain of events were intentional or because they are truly that shite

They were just utterly desperate.

They had some many efforts on goal as they were shooting from everywhere, was nothing to do with them being some wonderful attacking force.

After the first 20 minutes they were a shambles with no game plan

Dundee United deserved to win

I've just remembered three very amusing incidents from their game yesterday, 2 of which happened in the last 5 minutes.
I'm also pretty sure at some point Laxalt booted the ball 20 feet into the air and it came straight back down!

3!!! :)

I honestly thought Utd were one of the worst teams I have seen this year and was worried the equally crap opposition may sneak a win which to be fair would not have bothered me one bit.
For the sharkdome we will need to concentrate however if can get an early one they may well lose the plot

there's doesnt seem much furore about one of the worst offside decisions of the season.

Edouard's foul throw was when they had 2 minutes left B-D

I’ve not watched much of Celtic in 20 years but made an exception this season for obvious reasons (for a laugh) but genuinely thought they played quite well on Sunday and could’ve won 3-0 quite easily.

Think if we play our beat then it’ll be a shoo-in but if we’re not at our best, then they have the players to capitalise.
Is that you Neic? B-D

I agree that we can't afford to be complacent. I do not think we will be though.

I honestly thought Utd were one of the worst teams I have seen this year and was worried the equally crap opposition may sneak a win which to be fair would not have bothered me one bit.
For the sharkdome we will need to concentrate however if can get an early one they may well lose the plot
We do, it’s happened in the past, I recall losing to a worse Celtic side than this during our 9IAR years, going to Parkhead after winning the league, we sub consciously switch off and they are right up for it to try and regain a tiny bit of pride.

Hopefully the gaffer stops that from happening, if we are on it then they simply can’t live with us.

I got sent a clip of Laxalt trying to play a pass to the other side of the pitch.

The ball must have bobbled because he blootered it about 30ft in the air, straight up and landed behind him :))

To think they were actually praising him when he first arrived.

I know it’s a difficult pick but he has to be one of the worst players they have ever signed (on loan).

Back