30% off Rangers store

Loads of stuff gone out of stock since I started looking.

Getting towards the lowest price the popular stuff gets during the season. Usually a final even lower sell off in spring of anything left.

Just got a new hoody and home shirt , clicked pay before I put the code in... bastard!!!

I have Re ordered and cancelled, hopefully i don't get messed around like most others were in the giant castore thread we used to have.

£70 for the home shirt and hoody with free postage is a good deal.

Thanks a lot OP.

iI see they are putting a lot of non-Rangers castore items, including the Garcia Hoddie and castore training on the Rangers site so that the extra 30% discount can be applied

Has anyone been into the store to check if they are also doing this promo? No XL’s available in anything online pretty much.

Has anyone been into the store to check if they are also doing this promo? No XL’s available in anything online pretty much.
Guy said last night that 10% of deal from a few weeks back was valid in store mate so this may be the same??

Cheers OP.

Didn't have any of this season's kits yet so just picked up home and anniversary tops.

I'm surprised that still with a few months left of the season that the kits, training gear etc are so cheap. Soon there will be nothing left to sell on the website!

I picked up the last large in the home long sleeve in the shop last night for under 50 quid. Been after that for a while.

Likewise, I fear I’ve left it too late. I need a Large. Do we reckon they will get stock back in at this stage in the season?
Feels early in the season for everything to be sold out but theres virtually nothing left on the website in large.

Feels early in the season for everything to be sold out but theres virtually nothing left on the website in large.
It’s all good. I bought it over on Castore.com for cheaper than Rangers Store. They had it in a large.

use promo cod WINNERS15

It’s all good. I bought it over on Castore.com for cheaper than Rangers Store. They had it in a large.

use promo cod WINNERS15
You would get 30% off rather than 15% if they had large sizes in stock on the rangers store.

Still, with the 15% discount it is £46.24 on the castore site with free delivery.

Looks like there was 2000 orders put in today. the warehouse pickers will be rushed off their feet getting through all of that !

I got a zippy top for £9 on Fri night. By fck Castore sizes are small though! Think I'll need to lose some weight to fit into it

Got a couple of bargains at the weekend from the city centre store. Got a black hoody with orange badge and orange castore badge for £9. Then got the blue fleecy (150th anniversary) jog trousers for £13.50.

Wife went back in today to change a size for me and still had plenty out. I also had a look over in the Ibrox store at weekend and wasn’t much to be had in terms of sizes.

Just got a new hoody and home shirt , clicked pay before I put the code in... bastard!!!

I have Re ordered and cancelled, hopefully i don't get messed around like most others were in the giant castore thread we used to have.

£70 for the home shirt and hoody with free postage is a good deal.

Thanks a lot OP.

UPDATE:
Customer service really couldn't have been better, I had a cancellation e mail 2 days later and the money was refunded today.

I am relieved after all the horror stories and its nice to be able to praise them.

Slightly off topic but castore site winter sale now has final reductions trainers for £135 going for £40, plenty of other good reductions too

Back