32nd home game this season.

Ali59

This Sunday will be our 32nd home game this season , the only other season I can remember with a similar number was 2007/08 when we had 33 home games.
19 league
7 European
1 League cup
2 Scottish cup.
3 Friendlies.
Incredible support again this season from start to finish.

As someone who has all home games included on my season ticket, this season has been massively good value for money.

This Sunday will be our 32nd home game this season , the only other season I can remember with a similar number was 2007/08 when we had 33 home games.
19 league
7 European
1 League cup
2 Scottish cup.
3 Friendlies.
Incredible support again this season from start to finish.

Incredible attendances.

Piss poor support unless it’s a big game. Wish we’d learn to distinguish between the two.

Out of interest and slightly worrying as I check my bank balance, anyone know the approximate cost of attending all matches and how it compares to the bar 72 season cost?

Out of interest and slightly worrying as I check my bank balance, anyone know the approximate cost of attending all matches and how it compares to the bar 72 season cost?
Haven't added it up , GF4 for all my games it must be somewhere between £800 - £850.
GR4 nearer £950 .
Bar 72 was it not between £1000 and £1100.

Cantvtemember my exact figure for bar 72 this season but it's gone up to £1068.00 this year.

Aberdeen last week is the only game at Ibrox I’ve missed all season ! Been a decent season.
I've missed so many this season mid week and Sunday don't work well for me.

Half hoping for more Saturday games but that means no Europa League so not sure I actually want that.

Last edited:
Well I must be one of the deluded 45500 fans who bought a ST, it's not a bit harsh, it's insulting

Buying a season ticket adds to the attendance. Which I covered by saying our attendances are great.

In no way shape or form does having a great attendance disguise the fact that the actual SUPPORT from the stands is tame at best most weeks of the year.

Again take a few seconds if needed to distinguish the difference between the two. If you still feel the need to be insulted then there’s no more I can say on the matter.

To claim the fans support of the team this season as piss poor is a bit harsh.

It’s not just this season bro, it’s been since I was born, I can remember seeing thousands of bears sitting on their arse in the city of Manchester stadium at the uefa cup final, I can remember the subway loyal leaving at 80 mins against Fiorentina in the semi at Ibrox which another poster alluded to recently.

Our loyalty is undeniable.

Our mentality while in the stadium is inconsistent at best.

The sooner we are able to admit that we have an issue the sooner we resolve it.

We can’t keep falling back to the old “ah but we sell out Ibrox all the time”

That’s not what my post was about and I apologise if it was confusing.

It’s not just this season bro, it’s been since I was born, I can remember seeing thousands of bears sitting on their arse in the city of Manchester stadium at the uefa cup final, I can remember the subway loyal leaving at 80 mins against Fiorentina in the semi at Ibrox which another poster alluded to recently.

We have 50,000 spectators not supporters as a poster on here rightly pointed out years ago.

Rough total home attendance this season would be about 1.5 million (rounded up for ease)

22 home games at full house of 50,000 - 1.1 million

10 other games at an average of 38,000 - 380,000

am i being too generous there?

It’s been an expensive one for sure, can’t wait to start it all again in a few weeks :p

My post was a comment on the high number of home fixtures this year and the expense we have incurred as a support this year.
I have been going to Ibrox for 52 years and remember 80 thousand v Bayern semi followed by crowds of 5 thousand.
I accept we have faults , thousand leaving early on Sunday is something I can never understand.
We play in a league which will never generate the week in week out atmosphere that other leagues have.

I am assuming you are the guy that stands up every game singing at the top of your voice and encouraging everyone else to sing. The team are the ones that need to encourage the fans to create the atmosphere,if they are playing nice attacking football, the rest come easy.
Ps when were you born?

Buying a season ticket adds to the attendance. Which I covered by saying our attendances are great.

In no way shape or form does having a great attendance disguise the fact that the actual SUPPORT from the stands is tame at best most weeks of the year.

Again take a few seconds if needed to distinguish the difference between the two. If you still feel the need to be insulted then there’s no more I can say on the matter.
You are insulting all our fans that go to Ibrox,maybe unintentionally

Our fans have been absolutely magnificent this seasons and before. Our loyalty is beyond question.

The timing of this massive financial boost into our coffers can’t be understated this year

Back