3G pitch today

Blue Tack

God only knows the standard .

The stuff in the Scottish premiership is shocking so I can only imagine this stuff is akin to the stuff I played on at fives in Almswall road in Kilwinning when I was growing up

No excuses though ,I’m jist saying .....

God only knows the standard .

The stuff in the Scottish premiership is shocking so I can only imagine this stuff is akin to the stuff I played on at fives in Almswall road in Kilwinning when I was growing up

No excuses though ,I’m jist saying .....

If the pitch is like Almswall Rd instead of Rugby Park then it will be okay.

At least east fife have a case for a synthetic pitch.

If you can’t afford to maintain a good grass surface in the premier league you shouldn’t be in it.

I fckn despair about Scottish football.
In England, even kids get to play on excellent grass surfaces.
Surely as you progress into the professional game the very least you should expect is that the surfaces are the proper ones for the product you are asking paying customers to stump up for?

Grass in the professional game in a country with a temperate climate like Scotland given modern growing techniques should be a demand of the SFA with no compromise.
Get these artificial surfaces to fck!

That's a lot of stuff

Lower leagues I can understand but they have no place in the top division

I fckn despair about Scottish football.
In England, even kids get to play on excellent grass surfaces.
Surely as you progress into the professional game the very least you should expect is that the surfaces are the proper ones for the product you are asking paying customers to stump up for?

Grass in the professional game in a country with a temperate climate like Scotland given modern growing techniques should be a demand of the SFA with no compromise.
Get these artificial surfaces to fck!

A bit off topic, but was down the Palace grounds at Hamilton yesterday, pitches freshly lined, looking good in the main (some waterlogging to be expected) but in the distance some arsehole is walking his dog, it's doing a shit and he walks away without picking it up. People are cunts.

Anyway, plastic pitches should be banned in pro football.

Ive said it before - almost every team in the Juniors have a decent grass park - it should be an absolute prerequisite of playing in the SPFL. If teams need the paltry income that hiring out astroturf during the week at £50 an hour to survive, then they should be allowed to fold and their places taken by those clubs that make the effort

As long as we get through the 90 minutes with no injuries and qualification I'll be happy. Im more concerned about injuries than I am about beating them as it is going to be comfortable win.

A bit off topic, but was down the Palace grounds at Hamilton yesterday, pitches freshly lined, looking good in the main (some waterlogging to be expected) but in the distance some arsehole is walking his dog, it's doing a shit and he walks away without picking it up. People are cunts.

Anyway, plastic pitches should be banned in pro football.
I would lock someone up for that anti-social crime.

Back