3rd Choice keeper...but not tested

Gibraltar Loyal

Rips my knitting most games but especially today.....why not fire in some shots...we always seem to look for tap ins.
Just frustrating

I posted this very topic a few days ago as we all thought big Doris would be in goals as he's shit so basically Brenda agrees and kidded on he's injured, just like they kidded on they wanted to beat zenit, anyway 3 rd choice goalie I agree much more pressure should have been placed on him, and yet again nothing.

Third choice keeper, down to ten men, ahead in the game twice - how much more of a foothold do we need in a game ? Not to take at least a point from today is shambolic.

It is a Rangers Football Club Failing, not since Ferguson and Albertz have we had any players that are technically good a shooting on sight. We’re too busy poosie footing with extra passes where there not required. I get on my soap box about this just take a look at today when out there taking shots, to say poor is an understatement, what in God’s name do they train at up in Auchenhowie, practice shooting isn’t one.

We couldn’t even test him with a cross , our crossing was terrible today couldn’t get it over the first man

never mind the keeper,,the absolute bombscare that was boyata was effectively the mentally challengeds a man short even before the sending off,,that we ended up with f@ck all to show today is dreadful on our part

Back