3rd strip delays?

BrownBear72

Has anyone received the new orange 3rd kit yet if you ordered online? I purchased mine soon as they went on sale on tuesday at 9am because the website stated to order before thursday 12pm to receive in time for the final but mines hasn’t even dispatched yet! Contacted the website and I got an automated email to say it could take 72 hours for a reply, by which time the final will have come n gone! Yet another shambles

Last edited:
Like you, I purchased a couple online within minutes of them going on sale on Tuesday and got my confirmatory e-mail by 9.12. Later heard that Evri were expecting the order at 11.07 the same morning.

That remained the case all week but, frustrated, I decided to email the concierge@rangersstores.com over the weekend to complain. I got an e-mail this morning saying my order was now at the delivery deport. An update later this morning says it will be delivered before 2.30 this afternoon [hopefully].

Like you, I purchased a couple online within minutes of them going on sale on Tuesday and got my confirmatory e-mail by 9.12. Later heard that Evri were expecting the order at 11.07 the same morning.

That remained the case all week but, frustrated, I decided to email the concierge@rangersstores.com over the weekend to complain. I got an e-mail this morning saying my order was now at the delivery deport. An update later this morning says it will be delivered before 2.30 this afternoon [hopefully].
Aye that’s who i emailed so hopefully hear back soon but the automated reply said could be 3 days before i hear anything back

Has anyone received the new orange 3rd kit yet if you ordered online? I purchased mine soon as they went on sale on tuesday at 9am because the website stated to order before thursday 12pm to receive in time for the final but mines hasn’t even dispatched yet! Contacted the website and I got an automated email to say it could take 72 hours for a reply, by which time the final will have come n gone yet another shambles
Another shambles?

The final is on Wednesday. It is Monday. It was Sunday yesterday. You still have over 2 full days until the final. The only shambles is your patience OP :))

Aye that’s who i emailed so hopefully hear back soon but the automated reply said could be 3 days before i hear anything back
Worth trying again and asking for an expedited delivery in view of your arrangements over the next few days. The e-mails are obviously being read so make sure you quote your order number and the time you ordered/got confirmation.

Another shambles?

The final is on Wednesday. It is Monday. It was Sunday yesterday. You still have over 2 full days until the final. The only shambles is your patience OP :))
If it hasn’t even been sent on monday what are the chances of it arriving wednesday though? Especially when folk received theirs friday! Paid £140 for 2 tops including delivery, 6 days later they’ve not been sent yet!

I ordered one on the Tuesday and it arrived on the Thursday. I ordered another two exactly five minutes later and haven’t heard anything since. Yet some people ordered a day later and have already received theirs. How is that possible??

I ordered one on the Tuesday and it arrived on the Thursday. I ordered another two exactly five minutes later and haven’t heard anything since. Yet some people ordered a day later and have already received theirs. How is that possible??
That’s the frustrating thing, is seeing people who ordered later and received earlier!

Ordered x2 minute they were released. Then saw dreaded message that delivery was by Evri rather than Royal Mail.
Been stuck at “we’re expecting it” on Evri tracker but got an update this morning that it’s now with them and now at their Hub. Past experience is it can arrive 1-2 days after that. So, all going well will be here before the final.

Ordered x2 minute they were released. Then saw dreaded message that delivery was by Evri rather than Royal Mail.
Been stuck at “we’re expecting it” on Evri tracker but got an update this morning that it’s now with them and now at their Hub. Past experience is it can arrive 1-2 days after that. So, all going well will be here before the final.
Tempted fate there. Just got an email from Evri saying that delivery now delayed.
No reason given, no further detail. Not necessarily Castore’s fault but there again I do think when that happens we should get refunded the postage.

Has anyone received the new orange 3rd kit yet if you ordered online? I purchased mine soon as they went on sale on tuesday at 9am because the website stated to order before thursday 12pm to receive in time for the final but mines hasn’t even dispatched yet! Contacted the website and I got an automated email to say it could take 72 hours for a reply, by which time the final will have come n gone! Yet another shambles
Like you, I ordered mine first thing on Tuesday morning. I got an e-mail this morning saying it's been dispatched so i'm hoping it arrives tomorrow. I ordered the long sleeve so maybe for some reason it's taking longer for them to be sent out?

Back