3Retro Kits

My understanding is that Score Draw & 3Retro are the same company. It’s quite common these days for companies to have multiple sites to target different demographics. Same with Size? & Foot Patrol which are both part of JD Sports.

And the club does get a cut of sales from 3retro & score draw. Not sure about other sites like Pro Direct.

This mob? Tweeted that then immediately tried to market merchanside in the following tweet.

If you look down the replies to that tweet 3Retro have responded.

"Our sincere apologies for any upset caused. I've obviously got the tone wrong on this one. It was a 'On this day' type post and the content certainly wasn't supposed to antagonise RFC fans.
As with all the clubs, you have ups and downs and I trying to showcase how the club has bounced back from adversity and still has a proud history. Once again apologies for any upset caused, that wasn't the intention at all."

They don't have an official license from the club, so no money from those kits goes to Rangers.

They claim to be officially licensed.

3Retro on Twitter: "The Glasgow Rangers collection. Official replica ...

https://twitter.com/3retro_/status/1121856826272886787/photo/1

26 Apr 2019 - The best place for officially club licensed retro football shirts, jackets and sportswear. Worldwide Delivery | info@3retro.com. London, England.

If you look down the replies to that tweet 3Retro have responded.

"Our sincere apologies for any upset caused. I've obviously got the tone wrong on this one. It was a 'On this day' type post and the content certainly wasn't supposed to antagonise RFC fans.
As with all the clubs, you have ups and downs and I trying to showcase how the club has bounced back from adversity and still has a proud history. Once again apologies for any upset caused, that wasn't the intention at all."

Do you believe that? I'm not so gullible.

Never said I believed it - just thought it was worth mentioning their reply. If they aren't officially licensed as they claim then our brand protection team should be going after them.

A hollow apology trying to save face after arguably the worst marketing strategy ever.

Your clubs deed, buy our merchanside. I'm shocked that didnt work. :)

Back