4-1 against Celtic's best?

Maybe player wise but they will be an entirely different team next year (for better or worse)

They are decent

They have created more clear cut chances than most of the other spfl teams

We’re in their head from McGregor to Kent now Alfie and Roofe

We’ve been clinical defending, controlled large parts of the games, lethal in front of goal, and they don’t know how to stop it because Kennedys got more snotters than brains!

They are decent

We’ve been clinical defending, controlled large parts of the games, lethal in front of goal, and they don’t know how to stop it because Kennedys got more snotters than brains!

sunday reminded me of the 5-1 Souness game at Ibrox
won at a canter but had we upped the gears, we could have humiliated them massively

They are decent

I agree that they are a decent team but no more than that. In my view, the main problems they have is that they are very badly coached, lack fitness, organisation and motivation.

I agree that they are a decent team but no more than that. In my view, the main problems they have is that they are very badly coached, lack fitness, organisation and motivation.

At their very, very best they CAN be decent. However, over the course of the season and certainly in games against us, other than 15-20 min spells here or there, they have been dreadful. Like proper comedy dreadful. Us under Caixinha or them under Mowbray or Barnes.

Celtic fans have been moaning that Brown shouldn't have started or at least subbed at HT.

If they lose Edouard they have an enormous rebuild.

Celtic fans have been moaning that Brown shouldn't have started or at least subbed at HT.

If they lose Edouard they have an enormous rebuild.

The have an enormous rebuild anyway just as we did. Edouard is a good player but they need to replace the entire midfield, both full backs and they need to bring in cover for all the key positions.

Even how bad they are they still opened us up a few times on Sunday & could easily have scored another few , I believe we are ahead of them in playing staff quality & organisation, a decent manager coming in just now could lift them to our equal with a few signings , our foundations that we have laid over the past few years & our own new signings coming in should keep us ahead , but don't kid ourselves that we are years ahead of them the filth believed that last year & look how that turned out , don't take our eye off the ball Rangers , this could be the one of many titles if we play it right & keep our finger on the pulse , no complacency. Enjoy 55 we deserved it .

Back