4-3-1-2: the one is Hagi

Two strikers pulling wide (like Kamberi and Alfie can do)

Would work against low block at Ibrox in the league too.

now we’re playing these teams for a third time and they’ve all worked us out, it’s time to change and it just so happens we have players who would suit

I just want to see us use the high press that Braga done to us the whole first half.

We couldn't handle it and other teams in Scotland can't handle it when we done it before Xmas.

Mo n Flo up top
Midfield of Jack, Hagi, Davis and Aribo gives great balance

hagi needs to be released from responsibility in centre of park - three centre mids behind him will be perfect - they can cover for fullbacks and recycle the ball (which is what they are best at)

Jack will be huge in the return, we need a guy closing down their shooting opportunities around the 18yd box.

Doesn't matter to me what the formation is, Hagi must be played central, in the hole behind the striker(s). We have to fit the rest round about that.

Exactly, two up front. If the width is genuinely from the full backs go with:
McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Katic Barisic
Arfield Jack Aribo
Hagi
Morelos Kamberi

Have to say Davis is looking worryingly off the pace.

Said this last game, we dont need wingers as we get width from full backs, playigm 2 number 10's seem to clog up the front line, 2 up top with Hagi behind gives us more movement.

Kent needs a rest so play Kamebri with Morelos (or Stewart for next Wednesday).

Exactly, two up front. If the width is genuinely from the full backs go with:
McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Katic Barisic
Arfield Jack Aribo
Hagi
Morelos Kamberi

Have to say Davis is looking worryingly off the pace.

I know we've seen some nice play from Aribo at a number 10/right wing but I'd have him back in the middle again like you have above.

Back