4 clubs needed to down the SPFL vote.

Now and forever

We need four clubs to vote sgainst it to veto it.

Ourselves and Hearts are a stick on two.

Is there another two clubs who will side with us?

Thought this was nothing to do with the spfl
Not at present. They want a bit longer to decide on the SPFL due to the issues surrounding European places. It's a certainty though that they will, if they get the "right" decision on the other 3 leagues, use it as a precedent for the top league.

If reconstruction is on the table, Hearts ain’t voting against the proposal.

Livi would have been the only club maybe as they’d have an outside chance of Europe still but even then they’d probably be happy enough to take the money for 5th

Mcinnes talking as thought the sheep would consider veto too

If there is any chance of it being vetoed then the restructure proposal will be handed out to change hearts mind

There are potentially 3 or 4 teams in each of the lower leagues who, potentially, miss out on a play off place and the possibility of promotion and that could be enough to prevent the 75%.
If, however, some of them are desperate for cash now then that could sway them the other way :(

I suspect the Bheasts have already been in talks with other clubs to try and secure their plan.

If the other clubs think back to 2012 when Celtic corralled them into sticking the boot into us and how it panned out backing the Bheasts they might not get the numbers they hoped for.

I would be looking at St Johnstone and Kilmarnock being more likely to side with us. They wouldn’t be impacted with relegation or European places.

If reconstruction is on the table, Hearts ain’t voting against the proposal.

Livi would have been the only club maybe as they’d have an outside chance of Europe still but even then they’d probably be happy enough to take the money for 5th
You must have missed the Livingston CEO on drugs having a bigoted rant about all things Rangers and ra People

In a strange way I think the owner of Hibs secretly doesn’t want to see Hearts go down as that’s Hibs two biggest home attendances of the season gone.

Will that be enough for them to vote against the proposal? Probably not but Ron Gordon looks more of a hard nose business man than someone like Rod Petrie.

Can’t see any teams other than Rangers and Hearts voting against.

A 14 team league just won’t happen either too many boring meaningless games. Other than the two at the top and bottom you’d have 10 teams fighting it out for total mediocrity in half empty grounds.

If Hearts are going to be relegated and as ridiculous as it sounds I think Hibs might side with us as I don't believe they'd want Hearts relegated as derby games guarantee another 2 big crowds at Easter Road throughout the season and would possibly get more TV money.

So what team would finish 2nd bottom based on this system?? Surely they would vote against it as they would go into a playoff to decide their future and that playoff could be 3 or 4 months away.

We need four clubs to vote sgainst it to veto it.

Ourselves and Hearts are a stick on two.

Is there another two clubs who will side with us?

The sheep should vote with us given their position in the league. But that’s about it. The rest have next to nothing to lose.

Hearts, Aberdeen and Killie from a position in the league standpoint plus Ross county and St Mirren from a financial standpoint could side with us.

Who knows what promises Celtic Peter has made behind the scenes though

Where are you getting this from ? His mob are the least likely to back us up.
He was quoted the other day as just give it to them on a plate so that’s an about turn and a half if he’s saying anything else now. I don’t believe that.

Edit: just seen the other thread. Does he change his mind like the wind or what?

Back