4 clubs needed to down the SPFL vote.

Any Bear who takes a ticket from ANY club who votes for this charade is effectively condoning the decision to award the scum the title* and they really want to take a long hard look at themselves in a mirror
Say we do really well next season and need a win at Livingston to stop TIAR and claim our first title since 2011.

Is anyone seriously saying they’d turn down a ticket? Seriously?

This was my initial thought, however she might be making it public so they don't risk looking like liars if they were to change their mind. She's very astute, so this would be a strange faux-pas on her part.
Hmmmm, hope so....large gonads to call them out after it, if it all goes wrong and they're already embroiled in one court case

Say we do really well next season and need a win at Livingston to stop TIAR and claim our first title since 2011.

I get your argument....but logically 'that title' will have been decided at the final whistle, so's ur either a baddie and no-one's noticing coz the title was just lost or ur 'one in a million lucky geezer that nobody notices coz we won the title' :p

Exactly that's a massive amount for a club of there size to lose per season. The club should inform them they won't be taking tickets next season and tell the our fans not to buy from Livingstone. Can you imagine the Livingstone board being told there going to lose 400k because of there actions.
Yeah, inform them on the quiet!
We'd like to be brazen about it (or Transparent in business terms) to show that we are above their hatching and scheming behind closed doors, but give them nothing

Aw great a vote........but let's not forget the boycott and opportunity to slate our support that have been backing the players up n down the country since our demise.

Never forget the boycott opportunities :D

Exactly that's a massive amount for a club of there size to lose per season. The club should inform them they won't be taking tickets next season and tell the our fans not to buy from Livingstone. Can you imagine the Livingstone board being told there going to lose 400k because of there actions.

They made over 300k this last year didn’t they mate ? I’m sure I read that. So this would probably take them to a loss if all other things are equal ?

The one thing I’d like is this to come through C1872, and be worded cleverly to not be seen as a threat. Although it is. Just better to not being seen to be issuing threats as a club, but being seen as a question from C1872 to our fanbase because of their chairman’s behaviour.

We wouldn't be stopping TIAR. There will be no such thing if this season isn't properly completed.

So it's looking like going down to the Chsmpionship vote.

We called that from the start.

thats a bogey too with Ayr voting for the proposal.

only ICT , Dundee and Partick opposing which isn’t enough.

game over - last one out turn the lights off

***EDIT - have made a Jeremy Hunt of that...****

Chairman is a big tim.
A good enough reason as any I suppose!
Thing is, being realistic, the filth would almost certainly win the league anyway, why on earth would they want it this way given their would always be a huge asterisk against it?

I hope we are busy on the phone lines to ICT because it is they who now hold the power in this vote. Thistle and Dundee already declared NO votes. It only needs one more from the Championship.

Us & Hearts would be obvious

Hibs would be leapfrogged by St Johnstone and move out of top 6, they’d also lose 2 home Edinburgh Derbies

Kilmarnock still have a shot at Europe so may vote in our favour

Not sure on anyone else
You say Kilmarnock have a shot of Europe but Killie can't think that way. They know, we all know that the season will not be concluded. The only things that will drive clubs now is money and self interest.
Celtic want it concluded for obvious reasons.
We want it left open to avoid a Celtic gifted title.
Hearts want it extended to avoid relegation.
It's gonna be the same in most leagues.
People arguing about avoiding relegation or having a chance of promotion etc are being hypothetical but it's not viable as there will be no conclusion.
The season should simply have ended, no relegations, no promotions and no champions as nothing was won or lost. It's frigging ironic that they are not in any hurry to end the Scottish cup competition. Carried forward to next season?

You say Kilmarnock have a shot of Europe but Killie can't think that way. They know, we all know that the season will not be concluded. The only things that will drive clubs now is money and self interest.
Celtic want it concluded for obvious reasons.
We want it left open to avoid a Celtic gifted title.
Hearts want it extended to avoid relegation.
It's gonna be the same in most leagues.
People arguing about avoiding relegation or having a chance of promotion etc are being hypothetical but it's not viable as there will be no conclusion.
The season should simply have ended, no relegations, no promotions and no champions as nothing was won or lost. It's frigging ironic that they are not in any hurry to end the Scottish cup competition. Carried forward to next season?
The obvious reason is Champions League money the NIAR handle is only the byproduct.

Back