4 games before the split

defender

One of which is at the pig sty, if by some miracle we put 4 victories together we go into the split 5 behind at worst. IF we can do that and do them at Ibrox after the split, the gap is 2 and under pressure they have previous.

Unlikely but not impossible, if it unfolded like that it would also take things to the last day.

We’ve just being bullied by a team who couldn’t spell football, we’ve heard the usual BS sound bites from the manager. Saturday is the big test to see if we really have a bunch of pussies and a manager who, not for the first time talks a good game but can’t deliver.

It was over when we lost at Kilmarnock mate.

How can you believe a team who can’t beat Aberdeen over two legs is going to win those games?

Not a bloody chance.

Let it go, the rebuild is our main concern now and getting rid of the serial losers and replace them quality.

I saw the mentally challengeds v Aberdeen game on Saturday and Aberdeen certainly had more of the ball and better chances against the mentally challengeds than they did against us, but never took them unfortunately.

I actually think we'll win at the piggery, as they will come at us and that suits us.

Equally though, I wouldn't be the least suprised if we dropped points elsewhere.

What's the point in going to the remaining matches..call yourselves supporters
I will never stop believing until it's over
The non believers can feck off .
(Plus I have 50 sheets on us at 8/1)
Mate I hope your right , I plan to be at all games apart from the piggery and only because I won’t get a ticket . Having watched us all season there’s nothing to suggest we can win all the 9 games in front of us . This team have bottled it almost every time they’ve had a chance to do something .

I'd actually feel more confident of winning the league if we had to play the mentally challengeds 9 times. There's every chance we can beat them or take 4 points in the 2 old firms, but we're never going on a run and beating Aberdeen, Hibs & Kilmarnock twice. All evidence this season suggests that isn't going to happen.

giphy.gif

If we will at the piggery it will be another pointer that we are heading in the right direction but ultimately I can't see us bridging an 8 point gap.

Based on our form against the top 6 so far, we'll win about three of our remaining nine. That's the reality.

At this stage I'd honestly be very pleased with 5 wins and 2 draws if we took at least 4 points off celtic in that sequence. We'd finish a comfortable 2nd, would have 'put down a marker' in terms of demonstrating we can beat them, and the manager would have some material proof of domestic progress as that would be a significantly improved league campaign.

People will dismiss it and suggest it doesn't matter. It does. Lennon won all eight (!) league games* after taking over from Mowbary and they took that momentum into the following season.

*I know they had their pants pulled down against County in the cup early after he took over.

One of which is at the pig sty, if by some miracle we put 4 victories together we go into the split 5 behind at worst. IF we can do that and do them at Ibrox after the split, the gap is 2 and under pressure they have previous.

Unlikely but not impossible, if it unfolded like that it would also take things to the last day.

You are getn carried away that we are capable of winning games when it is the opposite of your thinking.

You cannae be watching us and being at the games to make this observation.

Our record this season so far would suggest we are incapable of putting a run of wins together.
However this is football and miracles do happen,so until it is mathematically impossible to win the league I am giving up nothing.
We are Rangers let's keep turning up and support the team until the end.

Sadly impossible.

More than likely most of these guys now down tools and fall away like Last season.
They are mentally done most of them

This Rangers team dont seem to have it in them to win 4/5 big must win games - they will be more likely to win 3 of the harder games and then lose / draw to Motherwell.

Hopefully i am wrong ...

Start with winning tomorrow and they draw with Dundee on Sunday then it's 6 points, that's the start of it :p

WATP

Start with winning tomorrow and they draw with Dundee on Sunday then it's 6 points, that's the start of it :p

WATP
Yup. Don't see Dundee winning on Sunday but a draw is feasible. Win on the 31st and it's back on . This season has been topsy turvy so far and I expect more of the same

Dundee are rotten, unfortunately that lot will score at least 3
They were piss poor at Ibrox but every team has 1 upset per season in them. In essence thougj if Celtic do win their next 2 matches I'd have to concede it's game over. But not just yet :)

Belief is a funny thing. It's different from hope or expectation, and often doesn't leave you feeling empty when things don't turn out well. You believe that something can happen rather than hope or expect that it will.

I believe that we can win the league this season. I hope we do as well but I don't expect that we will. I think we as a support, and the players on the park, need to remove the hope or expectation element and focus on the belief. Because we've been here before and we know that a run of wins and a 3 points at the piggery will put massive pressure on the Lurgan Bigot, and we know how he reacts under pressure.

So until it's mathematically impossible I will believe that we can do it; and I think we all need to have that belief, in the stands and online, to give the players the boost that they need.

Not hope, not expectation. Just a steely belief that it can be done. That's what I'm focussing on.

Pre Split games:

Rangers: Kilmarnock (H), Celtic (A), Hearts (H), Motherwell (A)

Celtic: Dundee (A), Rangers (H), St Mirren (A), Livingston (H)

As much as I'd love to be wrong, I honestly can't see how we'd come through those games with maximum points, or where Celtic would drop any. At best I see us getting a draw at the san giro and wins elsewhere meaning it's 8 points at the split.

Again I pray I'm wrong, but I just don't see how it happens.

If we win every game I think we win the league . Problem is I’ve watched us all season and we’re not capable of winning 4 in a row never mind 9 .

Well we've already had a run of 4 consecutive victories earlier in the season so if you're gonna add yet more negativity to this already hysterical board at least get your stats right

We’ve just being bullied by a team who couldn’t spell football, we’ve heard the usual BS sound bites from the manager. Saturday is the big test to see if we really have a bunch of pussies and a manager who, not for the first time talks a good game but can’t deliver.
Yes the manager has to go!

It’s unlikely to happen as we’ve shown no evidence of putting a run of wins together. However, that doesn’t mean it won’t happen.

I said at after the old firm game, things can go sour just as easiky/quickly as they went sweet.

It’s all ifs but and maybes, but if we win tomorrow and the poets lose on Sunday - instantly we get an almighty lift!!!!

All we can do is try and beat Kilmarnock and take it from there.

In every game we have to match the strong arm tactics we get bullied too easy. We can't win games just by fancydan football we have to win our battles.

Back