4 month installment for season ticket

milfhunter

Apologies as i know this has been answered before but cant find it, trying to pay the first installment for our season tickets by bank transfer and its saying the account details don't match, what is you need to put for the account name? Cheers

The rangers football club ticket direct. On that note, i tried to pay it today but couldnt put the account name as it had too many characters, phoned Santander who said it doesnt matter what u put for account name so changed it to season ticket and it when through fine

See details in the page linked below:

For UK payments please use the following account details:

Barclays Bank PL Leicestershire United Kingdom LE87 2BB
Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct,
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916

For all overseas payments please use the following account details:

SWIFT/BIC: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB79BARC20337033512916.

The name on your card is your account name

Thats not what he’s asking.

The account name provided by Rangers doesn’t match and his bank has flagged up when he’s doing the faster payment online.

You can still put it through but it’s pretty poor they can’t get the account name right, if they match it gives you more assurance the funds are going to the correct account

See details in the page linked below:

For UK payments please use the following account details:

Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916

For all overseas payments please use the following account details:

SWIFT/BIC: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB79BARC20337033512916.

The email I got said to use RFC Ticket Direct.

The Rangers football club ticket direct. On that note, i tried to pay it today but couldnt put the account name as it had too many characters, phoned Santander who said it doesnt matter what u put for account name so changed it to season ticket and it when through fine
Magic that worked thank you

I did mine this morning and paid to The Rangers football club ticket direct (all in caps ) just hoping it worked ! Would much prefer if had been an option on website to pay by bank card .

Another thread on how difficult it is to give Rangers money . It really is appalling.

It took me less than 2 minutes to find out what the Account name should be - and I'm not even a season ticket holder.:eek:

They've changed the 'collector' or something and it has led to problems I believe. Far from ideal as you say.

1st payment was due yesterday, nothing has came off, but I’m using the same card that I paid for my away/European tickets with, no so good

1st payment was due yesterday, nothing has came off, but I’m using the same card that I paid for my away/European tickets with, no so good

You should have got an email a week ago with a link to pay the first instalment. Auto payments are not going through as normal.

my 2 tickets 1st installments paid using the link Rangers sent and not an issue .money has been taken from my bank

the club sent a new link .its straightforward,think there was issue not being able to set the 4 instalments up as they ain't in office

Apologies as i know this has been answered before but cant find it, trying to pay the first installment for our season tickets by bank transfer and its saying the account details don't match, what is you need to put for the account name? Cheers
Click the link in the email and it comes up on your phone. I paid with Apple Pay and it asked if I wanted to print a receipt straight away which I did. Done in 30 seconds.

How long does it take for the CCS email to come through confirming your first payment was accepted?

Back