4 payment option

The hunter2

Official Ticketer
Cant seem to see this option when renewing, can only seem to pay by debit card, is it still an option and how do i find it?

If you're auto renew and you paid in 4 installments last year then it'll be the same again this year.

As has previously been said, your 4 payments will be listed in the letter you receive.

Think I need some help bears. I have gone online to renew my ticket and my grandsons which is the seat next to mine. I can't seem to have an option to renew his ticket as I can only add my ticket to the basket. Any advice would be appreciated.

I paid with credit card last year but want to pay by installments this year I take it everyone will receive a paper renewal form regardless of whether it’s needed or not

Still not got the paper form, but guess given we have one or two to send out it’ll be done in tranches

I’m not at home right now. When is the auto renew date? And when is the last day to pay? Are they different?

I’m currently pulling together money for a house deposit and I’d rather not have £500+ come out of my account. I’d rather swap to monthly payments/over 4 months

I paid with credit card last year but want to pay by installments this year I take it everyone will receive a paper renewal form regardless of whether it’s needed or not
I've got mine and my family has as well so they are out and still offering the option of the scum game in the family stand.

Back