Bear in Mind 4 Questions (Saturday 19th)

MrBearightside

There are 4 questions to complete

Each question is worth 3 points

You need to get all colours to get the 3 points

If you use the 'clue' you only get 1 point.

Out of a maximum score of 12, the pass mark is 7

Let me know if you pass or failed.

*** QUESTION 1 ***

Clue :

Answers:

*** QUESTION 2 ***

Clue :

Everyone Got It Lol??!!

Or Should The Enigma Never Surpass The Additional Difficulty?

Answer :

Answer was in the cryptic clue

*** QUESTION 3 ***

Clue :

Answers:

*** QUESTION 4 ***

Clue :

Answers:

Lets see those comments

There are 4 questions to complete

Each question is worth 3 points

You need to get all colours to get the 3 points

If you use the 'clue' you only get 1 point.

Out of a maximum score of 12, the pass mark is 7

Let me know if you pass or failed.

*** QUESTION 1 ***

Clue :

Answers:

*** QUESTION 2 ***

Clue :

Everyone Got It Lol??!!

Or Should The Enigma Never Surpass The Additional Difficulty?

Answer :

Answer was in the cryptic clue

*** QUESTION 3 ***

Clue :

Answers:

*** QUESTION 4 ***

Clue :

Answers:

Lets see those comments
Jeez.......

"No Comment"..........4 (if I'm lucky).

0, 1 (maybe), 3,3 so either a hopeless 6 or a rubbish 7. These picture questions last much longer and I'm suing @MrBearightside for damaging my mental health.

Not sure even seeing the full picture who the black player is in Q1.
And the hint written under the clue in Q2 might have made me realise who the first one is. If he was a useless Scandinavian from the 90s I have a point.

A maximum seems a distant dream these days.

0, 1 (maybe), 3,3 so either a hopeless 6 or a rubbish 7. These picture questions last much longer and I'm suing @MrBearightside for damaging my mental health.

Not sure even seeing the full picture who the black player is in Q1.
And the hint written under the clue in Q2 might have made me realise who the first one is. If he was a useless Scandinavian from the 90s I have a point.

A maximum seems a distant dream these days.
Spent a bit of time on that clue.
Shouldn't have bothered.
I seem to have been on the same track as you, although I’m thinking of a wee bit later.
It’d have got me three more points, which I need these days.

I've either got a full house or 9/12. I think I know who the red face is in question 2, but I'm not 100% certain.
I'll be contacting @MrBearightside for confirmation.

Had it confirmed, by the quiz master, that I'm am indeed correct, therefore a full house :))

I can only watch jealously when I read of folk able to figure out these ex player pictures. No idea how anyone could have got that one in Q2, and I'm still not certain if I now know it or the black guy in Q1!

Spent a bit of time on that clue.
Shouldn't have bothered.
I seem to have been on the same track as you, although I’m thinking of a wee bit later.
It’d have got me three more points, which I need these days.

You're right, I got 6 not 7.

I even got the cryptic clue wrong! Now the penny really has dropped.

I can only watch jealously when I read of folk able to figure out these ex player pictures. No idea how anyone could have got that one in Q2, and I'm still not certain if I now know it or the black guy in Q1!

I've sent you a PM.

I usually get the face questions quite quickly. I wasn't 100% with the red face in question 2, hence asked Mr B to confirm if I was right or wrong. Luckily I was right.

6 pts, another failure to add to the ever increasing list. 3,0,3,0.

Who the hell is the player in the first picture in q2, I could be here all day and never get him.

Family and friends used to say I was a walking encyclopedia on all thing Rangers, this quiz these past few months have hit that notion fair and square on the head.

When I asked @MrBearightside to confirm my answer was correct, he explained the clue to me. Of course I had no need for it :))

The colours used in the clue to cover is face represents the Norway flag

And each first letter of the comment below spells E.G.I.L O.S.T.E.N.S.T.A.D

Only based on my own experience. Last two Saturdays I’ve only dropped two points total, usually lucky to get a pass.

All of us have good days and bad days. OK some only have bad days :D The good thing is we keep coming back.
C'mon the Gers tomorrow. A win at Hibs and a full house would be perfect.

Knew the right face without a clue and recognise the left but can’t get a name.
Not a chance on 3
Ok even more annoyed. I didn’t take the clue on 2 as I just thought it would be taking some of the covering off and I could already recognise him. having checked the clue I got it immediately I think! Should have got pass marks but didn’t :(

Ok even more annoyed. I didn’t take the clue on 2 as I just thought it would be taking some of the covering off and I could already recognise him. having checked the clue I got it immediately I think! Should have got pass marks but didn’t :(

it's a chance you take buddy. Real men go with their gut, or ask Mr B if they are right :D

When I asked @MrBearightside to confirm my answer was correct, he explained the clue to me. Of course I had no need for it :))

The colours used in the clue to cover is face represents the Norway flag

And each first letter of the comment below spells E.G.I.L O.S.T.E.N.S.T.A.D

Looks nothing like I remember him, although as he was shit I have probably erased all images of him from my memory (what little remains)

Back