Bear in Mind 4 Questions (Sunday 18th)

MrBearightside

There are 4 questions to complete

Each question is worth 3 points

You need to get all colours to get the 3 points

If you use the 'clue' you only get 1 point.

Out of a maximum score of 12, the pass mark is 7

Let me know if you pass or fail

*** QUESTION 1 ***

Clue :

Answers:

*** QUESTION 2 ***

Clue :

Answer :

*** QUESTION 3 ***

Name the scorer

Clue :
Opposition was Porto

Answers:

*** QUESTION 4 ***

6 players who have played for us and Manchester United

1 point if you get 4

Clue :
No clues for this! Its all for nothing!

Answers:
Post your answers in a 'spoiler'

Lets see those comments

Last edited:
9 today - missed out on Q2 where I drew a complete blank.

Q4 answer -

Jimmy Nichol, Alex Forsyth, Andrei Kanchelskis, Andy Goram, Ray Wilkins and Henning Berg - was going to include David May?

Should probably have taken more time to consider Q2 before giving up but its a Sunday morning after an Old Firm victory so happy to settle for 9 :cool:

3,3,3,1 only got 5 player on last question because I refused to acknowledge fanny bawz( you know who I mean) p.s how to you post a spoiler lol
Spoiler - click on the middle set of three dots, then on the struck through eye, you will be given the option to input a title for the spoiler which you can ignore and hit "continue".

The spoiler will then appear with the cursor between two spoilers - type your answer and that should be it.

Not sure how the guys do it where their answer is simply greyed out but imagine it will be something similarly simple.

Think I've found it - first set of three dots then the masked eyes.

Test

Edit - second option even simpler :)

Spoiler - click on the middle set of three dots, then on the struck through eye, you will be given the option to input a title for the spoiler which you can ignore and hit "continue".

The spoiler will then appear with the cursor between two spoilers - type your answer and that should be it.

Not sure how the guys do it where their answer is simply greyed out but imagine it will be something similarly simple.

Test

Cheers for that

Test

cheers for that

Back