Bear in Mind 4 Questions (Thursday 24th)

MrBearightside

There are 4 questions to complete

Each question is worth 3 points

You need to get all colours to get the 3 points

If you use the 'clue' you only get 1 point.

Out of a maximum score of 12, the pass mark is 7

Let me know if you pass or failed.

*** QUESTION 1 ***

Clue :
FS FS

Answers:

Sebo Sandaza

*** QUESTION 2 ***

best image hosting service

Clue :
T

JT

Answer :

Tugay

Tav

*** QUESTION 3 ***

Clue :

Answers:

*** QUESTION 4 ***

All 3 players with the intials RW

Use the clue if you need to, but take your time on this one. You will get them.

Clue :

Answers:

Lets see those comments

Feeling good today troops!

Was made redundant in June but just got a new job confirmed today!

To anyone who was made redundant please stick in and keep your head up. My job was posted online one day and I applied, 2 days later I was interviewed, 2 days later again, 2 days later i was offered the job.

Things can turn around so quickly, but you will miss out if you don't stay focused.

Head up bears who are in that position!

And its my 2 year anniversary (got married in Vegas 2 years ago) !!

Just need a good result tonight!

COME ON RANGERS

Last edited:
0, 1, 3 and 3.
Couldn't get the second player in Q1 even with the clue and the second player in Q2 was more difficult than it should have been - once it registered (with the clue) found it hard to believe I didn't get it straight away.
I did, however, get an extra RW ;)

Firstly, congratulations! Great news and good luck. If running this quiz wasn't part of your CV, I'll be disappointed :)

3, 1, 0, 3 so happy with another pass
Annoyed/embarrassed I needed the clue for 2nd face in number Q2. Was immediately obvious after seeing the initials.

Last club in Q3 tripped me up. Didn't realise that's where he had gone.

Congratulations on your new job. If your half as good as arranging quizzes you’ll be huge success. Just hope you can keep the quizzes going!
1,3,0,3 today
Got lucky with orange in question 2, but did not know current club of player in question 3
Will I ever get a full house ever again?

There are 4 questions to complete

Each question is worth 3 points

You need to get all colours to get the 3 points

If you use the 'clue' you only get 1 point.

Out of a maximum score of 12, the pass mark is 7

Let me know if you pass or failed.

*** QUESTION 1 ***

Clue :
FS FS

Answers:

Sebo Sandaza

*** QUESTION 2 ***

best image hosting service

Clue :
T

JT

Answer :

Tugay

Tav

*** QUESTION 3 ***

Clue :

Answers:

*** QUESTION 4 ***

All 3 players with the intials RW

Use the clue if you need to, but take your time on this one. You will get them.

Clue :

Answers:

Lets see those comments

Feeling good today troops!

Was made redundant in June but just got a new job confirmed today!

To anyone who was made redundant please stick in and keep your head up. My job was posted online one day and I applied, 2 days later I was interviewed, 2 days later again, 2 days later i was offered the job.

Things can turn around so quickly, but you will miss out if you don't stay focused.

Head up bears who are in that position!

And its my 2 year anniversary (got married in Vegas 2 years ago) !!

Just need a good result tonight!

COME ON Rangers
I got three points today. But happy with the good news from your side. Sincere congratulations, man. You've certainly brought a bit of brightness to the board over the lockdown. Grateful, as ever.

All the best in your new endeavours.

First, and by far most important, brilliant to hear about the job @MrBearightside. You've given us all so much of your time over these months, you deserve something positive like this.

Yet again, a picture fools me. I had no idea the orange one in Q1, he looks nothing like how he looked when he played for us. I eventually sussed it with the clue, but not before looking at the answer picture. Fair play to anyone who got that without any clue, must be the way my brain works as quite often I just don't see what others must find obvious.

The RW took me a while too, in fact I left this thread and popped onto some others while thinking about it.

I'm just a mid table diddy in this thread now!

First, and by far most important, brilliant to hear about the job @MrBearightside. You've given us all so much of your time over these months, you deserve something positive like this.

Yet again, a picture fools me. I had no idea the orange one in Q1, he looks nothing like how he looked when he played for us. I eventually sussed it with the clue, but not before looking at the answer picture. Fair play to anyone who got that without any clue, must be the way my brain works as quite often I just don't see what others must find obvious.

The RW took me a while too, in fact I left this thread and popped onto some others while thinking about it.

Strange how we all process things differently. I thought the orange face in question 1 was obvious, hair obviously shorter but the same ugly mug. A quick squint at his Wiki page would suggest he was at that particular club just 12 to 18 months after us bulleting him.
You are hardly mid-table mate, it just appears that the pictures are your Achilles Heel ;)

Wish I could forget the clown in the picture to be honest

Back