Bear in Mind 4 Questions (Wednesday 16th)

MrBearightside

There are 4 questions to complete

Each question is worth 3 points

You need to get all colours to get the 3 points

If you use the 'clue' you only get 1 point.

Out of a maximum score of 12, the pass mark is 7

Let me know if you pass or failed.

*** QUESTION 1 ***

Clue :

Answers:

*** QUESTION 2 ***

Clue :

Answer :

*** QUESTION 3 ***

Clue :

Answers:

*** QUESTION 4 ***

Clue :

Answers:

Lets see those comments

Determined to get a high score after yesterdays nil points. Managed to scrape a 3 thanks solely to question 2.

Q1, even revealling the 1st face I'm still not sure who it is, did we sign him from Dundee? With Q's 3 and 4 I manage to get the majority but there always seems to be one in each that I just cannot get.

Determined to get a high score after yesterdays nil points. Managed to scrape a 3 thanks solely to question 2.

Q1, even revealling the 1st face I'm still not sure who it is, did we sign him from Dundee? With Q's 3 and 4 I manage to get the majority but there always seems to be one in each that I just cannot get.
Yeah we did sign him from Dundee mate

3-3-3-1, assuming the photos are all who I think they are. Couldn't remember where one of the loan destinations was.

@MrBearightside - any chance of including the full clarified answer in the final spoiler? Especially the name if its pictures or playing history.

Very much enjoying the daily quiz, keep them coming!

There is a chance of me adding in the answers,... but it is 0%!

Reason being I enjoy when people on the forum help each other out with clues etc, and means people come back again to check up on answers.

Its a tactical play that only benefits me! Lol

0,1,3,3. A bit better today. I find picture questions really difficult particularly the ones taken long after they left. Still don’t know who red in question 1 is?
Needing answers rather than photos for some of these.:(

There is a chance of me adding in the answers,... but it is 0%!

Reason being I enjoy when people on the forum help each other out with clues etc, and means people come back again to check up on answers.

Its a tactical play that only benefits me! Lol
Haha, fair play, not gonna argue with the quiz master!

Back