Bear in Mind 4 Questions (Wednesday 21st)

MrBearightside

There are 4 questions to complete

Each question is worth 3 points

You need to get all colours to get the 3 points

If you use the 'clue' you only get 1 point.

Out of a maximum score of 12, the pass mark is 7

Let me know if you pass or fail

*** QUESTION 1 ***

Clue :

Answers:

*** QUESTION 2 ***

uploads picture

Clue :

Answer :

*** QUESTION 3 ***

RANGERS IN EUROPE

Name the scorer

Clue :
Opposition was Monaco

Answers:
img share

FEEDBACK REQUIRED

Are questions like this too easy? Should I edit the footage more to make it more difficult?

or do we just like the slight challenge and remembering past goals?

*** QUESTION 4 ***

7 players who have played for us and Liverpool

1 point if you get 5

Clue :
No clues for this! Its all for nothing!

Answers:
Post your answers in a 'spoiler'

Lets see those comments

FEEDBACK REQUIRED

Regarding Q3, are questions like this too easy? Should I edit the footage more to make it more difficult?

Last edited:
1 - Guess with clue for orange.
Jon Flanagan, Mark Walters, Soti Kyrgiakos, Charlie Adam, Sheyi Ojo, Gregory Vignal, Ovie Ejaria

Ryan Kent, Graeme Souness, Andy Firth, Nigel Spackman, Jordan Rossiter, El Hadji Diouf, Danny Wilson, Douglas Dick, John McGregor, Avi Cohen, Bill McPherson, John Walker, Sam English, George Livingstone, Kevin MacDonald

Last edited:
Nothing is too easy for me!
I’ve got all the goals so far but I wouldn’t have expected that to continue.
Q4 though, the target seems to have been set too low given that, today and another couple recently, there is more players you could get fairly quickly.
All that said, thanks again for your efforts.

Q4 though, the target seems to have been set too low given that, today and another couple recently, there is more players you could get fairly quickly.
Q4 target only set too low if you think its 5 instead of 7 ;)

Even allowing for that there is a good number of loan signings recently which make the target easier to achieve - if you take the easy option.

FEEDBACK REQUIRED

Regarding Q3, are questions like this too easy? Should I edit the footage more to make it more difficult?

Quite like Q3 - think I've done reasonably well since this has been introduced.

Some of them take a bit more time than others but, to date, we have had some fairly high profile players and goals. Perhaps some more obscure goals from our European adventures may be more taxing but the format is fine.

Well done again Mr B

For Q2 I just couldn't get the team before Plymouth! Gutter.

For Q3 feedback I like it. You could always ask for the scorer, score of game and opposition for 3 points to make it a bit trickier (not that I need that!)? 1 point for just the scorer. I try to do that anyway...

Thanks again!

You only got 5 of the seven required for 3 points though mate :D

0 - hopeless at these :oops: :))

Souness, Walters, Wilson, Ojo, Ejaria, Kent, MacDonald (Kevin)

Edited - Just saw your question regarding the goal clip. I like this although that may be as I've got every one so far, and quickly. I'd keep it going as it is.

I also don't want to overthink it, but there's been a few mentions recently in relation to Q4 whether the player has to actually play a first team game for either us or the other team. As quizmaster @MrBearightside can you clarify if being on the books of either team is enough?

And keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Full house again, maybe I should be drugs tested as this run I'm on is beyond belief.

I like the Q3 format, and there are plenty goals to pick from so you can make it as easy or hard as you want it to be. I did think today was a pretty easy one.

Mark Walters, Archie McPherson (not the commentator), George Livingstone, David Murray (not that one), Graeme Souness, Ryan Kent, John McGregor

12 points.

Full house.

The goal questions are brilliant. I didn't get the one last night so definitely not too easy for me!

Souness
Kent
Kevin McDonald
John McGregor
Mark Walters
Wilson
Adam
Ojo
Ejaria
Flanagan
Rossiter
Vignal