4 second-half goals at McDiarmid Park. Rangers Go Pro

The person who does the website match report should watch this. According to that we win 3 nil. Personally disallowing the offside goal maybe ?!?

Thanks for that, nice to see goals from a different angle.

Also noticed Scott Arfield throwing the ball into the crowd after the third goal.

Who was the lucky guy who caught it?

Why the go pro facing the away fans? Looking for a 'sectarian' story to publish no doubt

tenor.gif

It shows all 4 goals.
That was my point. It may have been corrected but earlier the Rangers website match report said we won 3 NIL not 4 nil and ignored the last goal.
It’s surely not that difficult to get the frigging score and scorers right.

I made a point on twitter that our movement in the box for goal 2 was good and that not one St J player appears to appeal for offside at goal 4

their keeper is a bear and 8 clean sheets on the bounce last season ......

Enjoyed that unusual footage. Particularly liked Defoe's 2nd goal the way he turned the defenders and goalie to the right and surprised them all by finishing it in the bottom left hand corner genius at work

So you're blaming the keeper for every goal they concede? He's playing for one of the poorest sides in the division, and I'm sure his stats are up there with the top keepers in Scotland.
Currently the poorest. Without a win and can't see that changing anytime soon. Clark a very good keeper though, was surprised he didn't get a move in the summer.

15 seconds from Davis clearing the ball off the line to us scoring the 3rd.

41 seconds between St J kicking off after the 3rd and Defoe scoring the 4th.

I like those numbers.

Back