40,000 season ticket renewals

Incredible. The true power of fans, compare and contract to others who continue to extend to a third renewal deadline and hardly sold even half their season tickets

Great numbers especially considering the circumstances. Hopefully another couple thousand get it sorted today. Reckon we have plenty on the waiting list to sell it out completely.

Its genuinely fantastic

Selfishly though i want a season ticket and the waiting list is going to be busy :(

That's incredible at any time but especially given we don't even know when fans will get back in, just hope the club have got some ideas should there be a long drawn out phased return.

Astonishing number when things are very difficult for so many people.

Our support never fails to amaze me.

i actually remember telling a poster on here that we would renew in these numbers regardless of the situations that faced us

it’s what we do

Just incredible.i signed up to the waiting list for a season ticket for the first time in my rangers supporting life.probably not get one but I’ll be able to get ticket for most home games through rsc or mygers membership as they are going to get first pick on game by game ticket sales

Great stuff.

I paid my invoice in full yesterday but haven’t had any emails from the club. Anyone else the same ?

Just take them a while to get through them I’m assuming.

Over 40,000 tkts sold & we still don't know when we'll get back into Ibrox.
Rangers fans truely are Remarkable.
WATP.

Wow! Incredible! That’s nearly £20million, plus a new £20million sponsorship deal, plus European money and potential revenue from up and coming stars like Morelos, Hagi & Barasic. The club is in a very good place. Well done everyone!

At an average price of £400, 40,000 season tickets would equate to £16m, 15,000 MyGers memberships at an average of £35 would be £525k
50,000 strips at an average of £40 would be £2m

the club this summer compared to other clubs are rolling in it

In the current world climate, this really is something incredible.

giphy.gif

At an average price of £400, 40,000 season tickets would equate to £16m, 15,000 MyGers memberships at an average of £35 would be £525k
50,000 strips at an average of £40 would be £2m

the club this summer compared to other clubs are rolling in it

MyGers memberships were at 16k when ST sales were at 32k.

If they've kept at a similar pace they will be over 20k now.

Outstanding effort from the support,lets match this on the park.Its time for the players to show how much they love this club.

Back