40,000 season ticket renewals

Notooshabby

Rangers supporters never cease to amaze. 40,000 renewals during a pandemic is beyond belief. Despite all the moaning, whining and bitching on forums, we have the most loyal supporters ever. Proud of my fellow bears who have pledged their hard earned during so much uncertainty.

nithbear

Late in on this one after just getting in from my work; a truly outstanding effort each and every Bear who was able to renew; and who has also joined MyGers.
A support second to none. WATP.

A thought also,for the small number who couldn`t renew due to circumstances outwith their control.

ibroxbound

An incredible amount and delighted to be in that number. This will be my third season with a season ticket and I’ve put in for a seat change to try move beside a pal, does anyone know how likely it is that will be able to happen?
I would imagine specific seats would be a hard ask.

Chocolateleftfoot

As a non season holder that signed up to mygers and was hoping to get a couple of season tickets for me and my boy, I am bitterly disappointed with this news. In all seriousness It's a tremendous effort from the support.

Yankeeger

Any truth in the rumours Doing the rounds regarding huge investor being announced tomorrow as well as kit launch mate ? I didn’t want to start a thread as it could be nonsense but someone’s saying the guy who owns Lewis Vitton is investing . The name quoted To me on the phone there is Bernard Arnold ? As I say it sounds like gossip so not worth a thread of its own.

we bought our daughter one of his handbags in Turkey few year back for 20 bangers

Hugo Baws

Driving back from the shop there and had the misfortune of hearing SSB before I turned it over and Alison whatever saying that lot have sold over 40k?

My Ronson Lighter.

More like half of that.

Yankeeger

He's only young, it would need to be together. If it doesn't happen, I'll try again next year. The support has been tremendous in recent years, I reckon if there was another 20000 seats, we'd fill it.
Should just get two separate seats then following year try to get a seat swap together
It will toughen the boy up him sitting himself with bears round about him farting and swearing

dh1963

Driving back from the shop there and had the misfortune of hearing SSB before I turned it over and Alison whatever saying that lot have sold over 40k?

My Ronson Lighter.

More like half of that.
If we say our crowd is 48,000 then they say there's is 49,000.
If we sell 40,000 seasons they will claim 41,000.

It's a form of insane jealousy.

They used to claim 50,000 season holders when they had a section of a stand shut and thousands more empty seats every week.

Papac

Forgive the stupid question that's probably been asked 1,000 times already but every single one of these season ticket holders will presumably be able to watch on RTV for 'free' when things are back and up running. Will non-season ticket holders be able to buy those games individually?

Stags Blue

If we say our crowd is 48,000 then they say there's is 49,000.
If we sell 40,000 seasons they will claim 41,000.

It's a form of insane jealousy.

They used to claim 50,000 season holders when they had a section of a stand shut and thousands more empty seats every week.
And they still managed to have a bring a friend offer.

Scoot1975

i have had a season ticket for me and son now for the last 8 years,hes 12!!i will always give my hard earned money to Rangers regardless of what the situation is,i might not get to see them play at Ibrox till well into the new year,but you know what,i dont care,as long as my money is going to the club i love its all i care about,i love Rangers!!WATP!!

cooprfc

Could we go higher than last year? Makes sense to sell every available seat as a ST this year money wise with no fans for a while?

Captain Cutlass

Official Ticketer
Given the current circumstances of thousands of folk on reduced income or losing their livelihood completely and the fact that nobody knows when we'll actually be able to use our ST's and see our team live, this is just unbelievable!
I need to man up as this is actually making me quite emotional.
WATP!

LoganBear

Official Ticketer
And some bears say our stadium is big enough.

40k sold already, we will end up with around 45k season tickets sold.

During a worldwide pandemic.
When we dont know when we will get back in to Ibrox.
We dont know how many games we will get to see.
We have won nothing in nearly 10 years.

Im not even surprised, would expect nothing else from our loyal fanbase.

We 100% need to find a cost effective way to increase capacity at Ibrox.

Careca

My Ronson Lighter.

More like half of that.
Watch out for those buy one get one free offers that should be impossible but no one seems to question.

beowulf

Rangers supporters never cease to amaze. 40,000 renewals during a pandemic is beyond belief. Despite all the moaning, whining and bitching on forums, we have the most loyal supporters ever. Proud of my fellow bears who have pledged their hard earned during so much uncertainty.
Always have, always will.

spotlight

What a support.
There is a positivity around Rangers, and it will stay in the coming years,
Due to the journey we have been on recently and at last a feeling we are getting somewhere. The fans are strong after all we went through.
There is real potential for any new seats we can put in, they will sell out for the majority of games now.

rangeral

Forgive the stupid question that's probably been asked 1,000 times already but every single one of these season ticket holders will presumably be able to watch on RTV for 'free' when things are back and up running. Will non-season ticket holders be able to buy those games individually?
Not at moment