40,000 season ticket renewals

Brilliant, thought low 30,000 would be a great take up due to circumstances.

Only downside is no chance of getting one near us for my grandson now.

Sent a bank transfer on Friday, option 2 with Rangers number and Seat reference, didn't do online form (was iI supposed to?)... wondering how long it might take to get verification.

Sent ticket office an email at same time, but, no response yet.

We Are The People.

Renewed by bank transfer on Thursday, confirmed today by email. Can’t wait to get back inside Ibrox.

Outstanding support and can bet the new strips will be flying off the shelves.

I’ve renewed although with working most weekends I think my bus will get good use of it this season.

They key word here for me is “renewal”. It shows that the current support are backing the club in huge numbers. There will be more to come with payday today.

The decision to oust the mentally challengeds from the Broomloan and increase our season ticket numbers now has been justified and more. If we were relying on walk-up/match day revenue as opposed to season tickets our finances would have taken a larger hit. Cash up front will be helpful at present and has no doubt allowed us to sign Hagi etc while others are cutting back.

Not surprised in the least.As a support we step up all the time.If it wasn’t that high I (personally) would have been a bit disappointed.But I’m not and I’m proud as fu*k.Worlds falling apart and the Bears stand strong.WATP.

Absolutely outstanding. Well done one and all.

Can’t wait to get back to Ibrox.

Meanwhile, the unwashed have, if you believe their fans, 30,000 and have extended their deadline.

Even if that figure is wrong, why would you extend a deadline unless its a poor number.

Phenomenal again by Rangers Fans. Leaving everyone chasing as normal.

That there is true support of a football team. We truly are an incredible support and worthy of the most successful club in the world.

Well done bears! never in doubt. Be interesting to see the usual spin and lies from the dark side in response. Also, Keevins no doubt will call it "an act of defiance".

WATP right enough.

My wife asked me the other day what’s was happening with my season ticket when I said I just renewed at normal she looked confused and said but you dont know if you’ll actually be able to go to any games. Was the first time I actually thought that to outsiders it must seem crazy! But like 40 thousand others we just do it, it’s our duty as much as it is about going and enjoying the games.

The greatest support in world football no other teams fans would back them to the extent we have after all thats happened.

Now time for the team to step up and repay our loyalty with trophies.

Incredible support! It will be interesting to see how it compares to other big clubs especially with everything that’s going on in the world.

Get in there!!!!

Would imagine we will get up to around 44k/45k.
Surely we'll hit the same figure as last season once it opens after renewals - don't think it's possible for us to actually go above the 46,500 from before.

Wonder how many they’ve sold across the city? Third deadline extension, they’ll be nowhere near our numbers - as usual.

is the option to add the away games on the club website or is that already included after you join my gers?

have renewed and joined my gers but just wondering not quite sure

I renewed last week and content to do so like 40,000 others.

I still think senior management playing and non playing and the players themselves owe the fans big time.

Pay cuts should have been imposed not just wage deferrals imo to show faith with fans who might struggle to meet cost of season book from a tight household budget.

I realise the club needs big influx of cash and that's partly why I renewed despite not knowing when I will get to Ibrox. Nonetheless I can't help feel a bit resentful that the very highly paid employees of the club have not publicly offered and taken a pay cut of some sort

Easy to take for granted - No other club having gone through what we have in the last 8 years would come close to the loyalty shown. Nobody can ever suggest we’re just glory hunters!
So proud to be a Bear

My wife asked me the other day what’s was happening with my season ticket when I said I just renewed at normal she looked confused and said but you dont know if you’ll actually be able to go to any games. Was the first time I actually thought that to outsiders it must seem crazy! But like 40 thousand others we just do it, it’s our duty as much as it is about going and enjoying the games.

had a similar conversation with my wife.

what are you actually getting for the money?

dunno

do you know when you’ll be allowed back in?

dunno

are the players even taking a pay cut?

dunno

what happens if fans aren’t allowed in even next season if there’s a second spike.

ah that I do know, I’ll be renewing again regardless.

Back