40,000 season ticket renewals

I renewed last week and content to do so like 40,000 others.

I still think senior management playing and non playing and the players themselves owe the fans big time.

Pay cuts should have been imposed not just wage deferrals imo to show faith with fans who might struggle to meet cost of season book from a tight household budget.

I realise the club needs big influx of cash and that's partly why I renewed despite not knowing when I will get to Ibrox. Nonetheless I can't help feel a bit resentful that the very highly paid employees of the club have not publicly offered and taken a pay cut of some sort

What other club has this taken place at? And are any of these other clubs already second in a two horse race?

We don't need wage cuts. Our club is going to sell out season tickets and effectively have a very similar income stream as last season so where's the justification for players to randomly cut their wages?

Different if we weren't selling tickets.

Dear Kris Commons,
In view of the fact, that 40,000 (and rising) bears have renewed our ST's at say a low ball average of £500 a head, we have just banked £20m. Would it be alright with you if, should we choose to, we could blow an astronomical half a million on someone like Lyndon Dykes, without it raising stupid questions like, "Where are Rangers getting the money from?"

Incredible. I imagine the season tickets will sell out once it goes to the waiting list/public sale

Well done bears, selfishly hoped to get the wee man one at someones expense, not so sure now!

Remember Keevins' snide remarks when we sold out Ibrox when illegally sent down to div.3, somewhere along the lines of "just an act of defiance". Without a shadow of a doubt we are proven to be the most loyal fans in Britain.
Keevins is a snivelling nasally pr!ck.
He’ll be spewing today at these numbers.
Amazing numbers from an incredible support.
Proud to be a Bear

I’ve been meaning to ask, I signed for MyGers back when I got my ST but is there something I log into that I’m missing?

Numbers are staggering considering the way the world is.

I can't make Ibrox no more and rely 9n RTV.

Cap doffed to you lads & lassies

Remember Keevins' snide remarks when we sold out Ibrox when illegally sent down to div.3, somewhere along the lines of "just an act of defiance". Without a shadow of a doubt we are proven to be the most loyal fans in Britain.

Keevins you say.

Boasting about six Priests at his daughter's wedding. Celtc fan in his private life, Celtc apologist by profession. Works for Radio Clyde another nonce infested organisation.

Paedo's cling to him like barnacles on a rusting hull.

Sorry for going off topic. Well done me and 40000 fellow Bears.

Meanwhile, the unwashed have, if you believe their fans, 30,000 and have extended their deadline.

Even if that figure is wrong, why would you extend a deadline unless its a poor number.

Phenomenal again by Rangers Fans. Leaving everyone chasing as normal.

As funny as that would be. A quick nosy on their forums tell you they have similar numbers to us. Around 40k

CCCS is a must, but to have any realistic chance of a ticket, then you will need to be a MyGers member too.

Any truth in the rumours Doing the rounds regarding huge investor being announced tomorrow as well as kit launch mate ? I didn’t want to start a thread as it could be nonsense but someone’s saying the guy who owns Lewis Vitton is investing . The name quoted To me on the phone there is Bernard Arnold ? As I say it sounds like gossip so not worth a thread of its own.

An incredible amount and delighted to be in that number. This will be my third season with a season ticket and I’ve put in for a seat change to try move beside a pal, does anyone know how likely it is that will be able to happen?

Any truth in the rumours Doing the rounds regarding huge investor being announced tomorrow as well as kit launch mate ? I didn’t want to start a thread as it could be nonsense but someone’s saying the guy who owns Lewis Vitton is investing . The name quoted To me on the phone there is Bernard Arnold ? As I say it sounds like gossip so not worth a thread of its own.

Not happening

No idea mate.

An incredible amount and delighted to be in that number. This will be my third season with a season ticket and I’ve put in for a seat change to try move beside a pal, does anyone know how likely it is that will be able to happen?

depends on availability but I did it a few seasons back and it was all straight forward. They should be in touch once deadline has passed and before public sale.

Keevins you say.

Boasting about six Priests at his daughter's wedding. Celtc fan in his private life, Celtc apologist by profession. Works for Radio Clyde another nonce infested organisation.

Paedo's cling to him like barnacles on a rusting hull.

Sorry for going off topic. Well done me and 40000 fellow Bears.
4 priests.

This after being papped out of conference.

This was him in the paper to solidify his credentials to the puddle drinkers.

Back