40,000 season ticket renewals

Forgive the stupid question that's probably been asked 1,000 times already but every single one of these season ticket holders will presumably be able to watch on RTV for 'free' when things are back and up running. Will non-season ticket holders be able to buy those games individually?

If we say our crowd is 48,000 then they say there's is 49,000.
If we sell 40,000 seasons they will claim 41,000.

It's a form of insane jealousy.

They used to claim 50,000 season holders when they had a section of a stand shut and thousands more empty seats every week.
And they still managed to have a bring a friend offer.

i have had a season ticket for me and son now for the last 8 years,hes 12!!i will always give my hard earned money to Rangers regardless of what the situation is,i might not get to see them play at Ibrox till well into the new year,but you know what,i dont care,as long as my money is going to the club i love its all i care about,i love rangers!!WATP!!

Could we go higher than last year? Makes sense to sell every available seat as a ST this year money wise with no fans for a while?

Given the current circumstances of thousands of folk on reduced income or losing their livelihood completely and the fact that nobody knows when we'll actually be able to use our ST's and see our team live, this is just unbelievable!
I need to man up as this is actually making me quite emotional.
WATP!

And some bears say our stadium is big enough.

40k sold already, we will end up with around 45k season tickets sold.

During a worldwide pandemic.
When we dont know when we will get back in to Ibrox.
We dont know how many games we will get to see.
We have won nothing in nearly 10 years.

Im not even surprised, would expect nothing else from our loyal fanbase.

We 100% need to find a cost effective way to increase capacity at Ibrox.

Driving back from the shop there and had the misfortune of hearing SSB before I turned it over and Alison whatever saying that lot have sold over 40k?

My Ronson Lighter.

More like half of that.

Watch out for those buy one get one free offers that should be impossible but no one seems to question.

Rangers supporters never cease to amaze. 40,000 renewals during a pandemic is beyond belief. Despite all the moaning, whining and bitching on forums, we have the most loyal supporters ever. Proud of my fellow bears who have pledged their hard earned during so much uncertainty.
Always have, always will.

What a support.
There is a positivity around Rangers, and it will stay in the coming years,
Due to the journey we have been on recently and at last a feeling we are getting somewhere. The fans are strong after all we went through.
There is real potential for any new seats we can put in, they will sell out for the majority of games now.

Forgive the stupid question that's probably been asked 1,000 times already but every single one of these season ticket holders will presumably be able to watch on RTV for 'free' when things are back and up running. Will non-season ticket holders be able to buy those games individually?

Not at moment

This might be a stupid question, but currently, are there any other clubs while in the midst of this pandemic, come close to 40k season tickets for 2020/21 at this stage.?
It’s quite unbelievable.

This might be a stupid question, but currently, are there any other clubs while in the midst of this pandemic, come close to 40k season tickets for 2020/21 at this stage.?
It’s quite unbelievable.
Some clubs haven’t even put theirs on sale yet due to the uncertainty. Yet we have sold 40,000+. Remarkable. Here’s hoping we get to use them sooner rather than later. For the most part, lockdown isn’t bothering me too much. But boy am I missing going to Ibrox. Absolutely craving the chance to watch the Rangers again.

Some clubs haven’t even put theirs on sale yet due to the uncertainty. Yet we have sold 40,000+. Remarkable. Here’s hoping we get to use them sooner rather than later. For the most part, lockdown isn’t bothering me too much. But boy am I missing going to Ibrox. Absolutely craving the chance to watch the Rangers again.
Same here mate.

Reactions: ald
Well done bears. Myself and wee man have renewed. Due to mobility issues, I'm trying to get a move nearer the back of BF3. I a bad fall leaving stadium last August, anxiety levels are through the roof, however if we don't get one I'll still struggle on.

In a bizarre twist of fate, I think 2012 has saved us this time.

There always was a complacency about how well off we were. That's no longer there and nobody wanted to go through that again.

It also built a siege mentality amongst our fans. We know everyone is dying to see us fall both in sporting terms and politically, but that only makes us more determined.

Anyone awaiting confirmation email?

No confirmation email for me, or anything when I sign onto the ticket office website. I've paid through a bank transfer, option 2, but, since deadline is passed, worried that it may not have worked.

8 times as many as the mentally challengeds.

We’re going to demolish them in the transfer market this summer.

55 is on its way.

Starting to sweat a little bit over being able to get one through mygers

Hope you get one, we are the greatest support in the world, we have proven it especially over the past 10 years or so, filling Ibrox in the 4th tier of Scottish football, something that no ther club could do.

8 times as many as the mentally challengeds.

We’re going to demolish them in the transfer market this summer.

55 is on its way.
Was speaking to a pal in work we were talking about 40000+ saying terrific loyalty and a timbo joined us saying the child monsters had sold 32k.Anyine know if that’s a true figure.Would love to wipe the smirk of his rhat face.

Back