40,000 season ticket renewals

Was speaking to a pal in work we were talking about 40000+ saying terrific loyalty and a timbo joined us saying the child monsters had sold 32k.Anyine know if that’s a true figure.Would love to wipe the smirk of his rhat face.
If it was true the club would be boasting about it on social media.

Instead they’re sending begging letters to their fans on a daily basis and continually extending the renewal deadline.

You only have to look at the replies to their club’s tweets to see that mob aren’t happy at all. I think there’s truth to the 5,000 rumours.

Instead they’re sending begging letters to their fans on a daily basis and continually extending the renewal deadline.

You only have to look at the replies to their club’s tweets to see that mob aren’t happy at all. I think there’s truth to the 5,000 rumours.
Mate follow follow is my social media level nothing else.Ive not seen anything from their fans.I did see they extended their deadline date but again that was on here I read it.So it’s 5000 they are at?True or not that’s what I’m giving the cu*t later.cheers. ;)

Mate follow follow is my social media level nothing else.Ive not seen anything from their fans.I did see they extended their deadline date but again that was on here I read it.So it’s 5000 they are at?True or not that’s what I’m giving the cu*t later.cheers. ;)
The unwashed put their season ticket renewals out on March 9th.
They have recently extended the closing date to 7th July.

Amusing but would find it hard to believe it's anywhere near as low as that.

mgBeriw.jpg

Anyone awaiting confirmation email?

No confirmation email for me, or anything when I sign onto the ticket office website. I've paid through a bank transfer, option 2, but, since deadline is passed, worried that it may not have worked.
I paid mine and my daughters in full last night and have had no confirmation

I paid mine and my daughters in full last night and have had no confirmation
I paid mine yesterday after a mix up about payment and e-mails going back and forth .The e-mails saying that the staff dealing with them are working from home so there will likely be delays . I am sure an earlier post said that they received their confirmation e-mail after two days

I paid mine yesterday after a mix up about payment and e-mails going back and forth .The e-mails saying that the staff dealing with them are working from home so there will likely be delays . I am sure an earlier post said that they received their confirmation e-mail after two days
Yeah all confirmed cheers

When we were running amok with a genuine NIAR the beasts were struggling to get 20k through the gates.
Compare and contrast.

Rattler in work told me he received his refund for the missed games last season as did his mates.
Not enough that his team were awarded a tainted title, they want paid for it.
The same rattler(and his mates) still hasn’t renewed his ST this season and said he isn’t going to unless they let fans in.
No wonder Lord Pete of Paedodome is having kittens.

Compare and contrast.

WATP.

I paid for 2 season tickets within 5 minutes of each other on the 29th.

Just received confirmation of the first ticket

That's incredible, 40 000 in this economic climate is astounding. Well done bears.

I do think we are missing a trick though in not increasing the seating capacity by lowering the pitch. If we could increase this by say 6 000 or so - 6 000 x average ticket of 400 = additional income of 2 400 000! Not sure the cost of this right enough, but at 2,4m pa it should pay for itself fairly quickly, I would have thought.
This was talked about last week along with revolutionary visions for the pitch. Think its reason why we have not gone back to hybrid yet.

The mix up about payments continues as my original payment was made using the old online method ,my money was shown as payment pending on my statement and then the the next day my ticket was cancelled as I was told that this method of payment was no longer valid , so they sent me an e-mail with a link to the new payment method which I duly did and received confirmation .Now I find that the original payment which was in the pending file has now been cleared to Rangers along with the payment using the new method so I have paid twice for the same ticket .
I was wondering if anyone else had this problem

When we were running amok with a genuine NIAR the beasts were struggling to get 20k through the gates.
Compare and contrast.

Rattler in work told me he received his refund for the missed games last season as did his mates.
Not enough that his team were awarded a tainted title, they want paid for it.
The same rattler(and his mates) still hasn’t renewed his ST this season and said he isn’t going to unless they let fans in.
No wonder Lord Pete of Paedodome is having kittens.

Compare and contrast.

WATP.
Been convinced for years that their season ticket numbers are just plucked from thin air just for show. Reality might be a totally different thing.

More than we've ever had, I think.

Pretty sure we've never had over 40k on renewals alone.
Asking you because you seem to know a lot mate.

If i'm on the waiting list for a seat next to someone else(both would be new ST holders) and if that isn't possible, will we still get a seat or do we miss out because we're being treated as a pair?

Really don't want to miss out

The icing on the cake is that the Bheggars are sending out begging letters trying to encourage fans to renew.

This isn’t a joke as I have seen one myself and it’s full of shit like “ as we go for ten in a row “ , create history “ etc etc.

When you think of the old Rover Ticket could turn up 14.55 and the choice ony stand and lots of good seats I hope we are growing stronger and stronger

A bit before my time, but I know my old man had one and he's often made the same comparison, when we're sitting in our seats together now.

If i'm on the waiting list for a seat next to someone else(both would be new ST holders) and that isn't possible, will we still get a seat or do we miss out because we're being treated as a pair?

I've no idea how things like that work, I'm afraid mate.

Any idea when us on the priority waiting list get a shout after being priced out of bar72 seats which is now club72? @Greg Marshall

Calling it a priority waiting list sounds like a formalised product that the club offer. This is more a step that has been put in place to help those who’s ST product now is different.

I believe that those moving from Bar 72 are getting option of moving when seat transfers are starting but we have a waiting list that is separate and tied in with MyGers

Calling it a priority waiting list sounds like a formalised product that the club offer. This is more a step that has been put in place to help those who’s ST product now is different.

I believe that those moving from Bar 72 are getting option of moving when seat transfers are starting but we have a waiting list that is separate and tied in with MyGers
Greg, would it be possible to get an answer on this?

If i'm on the waiting list for a seat next to someone else(both would be new ST holders) and if that isn't possible, will we still get a seat or do we miss out because we're being treated as a pair?

I've renewed (auto renewed) and I've always had an issue where my season ticket never appears on my online account.

I've no idea how to fix that as the website is terrible. I want to purchase mygers and sign up to the equivalent of CCCS.

Does anyone have any ideas or is the ticket office open?

When you reckon next week sometime then mate?

Was on a downer the last couple of days. I hadn’t earned a coin for 3 months so couldn’t really justify or afford me and my sons renewal for next season. Felt like shit. Then tonight the wife informed me that she went online into my account and bought our 2 tickets. She’s a wee star.

Was on a downer the last couple of days. I hadn’t earned a coin for 3 months so couldn’t really justify or afford me and my sons renewal for next season. Felt like shit. Then tonight the wife informed me that she went online into my account and bought our 2 tickets. She’s a wee star.
That’s brilliant that’s why we are the greatest fans in the world your wife is defo a star
Well done to your missus

WATP

Daft question but are you able to see online what seats haven't been taken up?

Really keen to try and get a single seat in main stand in MFH close to my 5 mates

Or will you only be able to tell when they go on public sale?

Back