40,000 season ticket renewals

Was on a downer the last couple of days. I hadn’t earned a coin for 3 months so couldn’t really justify or afford me and my sons renewal for next season. Felt like shit. Then tonight the wife informed me that she went online into my account and bought our 2 tickets. She’s a wee star.
Did she do it right though? You can't buy them by card through your account, it has to be via the link in each email.

Can someone help this technophobe access the waiting list to get my son on it?, i can't seem to find my way to it, got mygers, tried site a few times, what am i missing? :-()

Greg, would it be possible to get an answer on this?

Waiting list is now done on MyGers Points. You aren't being treated as a pair. But as you are on friends and family if you both meet the criteria you can log on and buy two tickets

Yes , I got an email with both tickets on it. That’s how she accessed my account.
If she paid the invoices in the email then that's fine. Some people went into their accounts and paid that way by card. They ended up with the transaction being cancelled and the refund took a few days to come back on the card.

It was something to do with the change of payment provider by the club I think.

Fantastic effort from the fans as always. Especially during such hard times when people are struggling for work and theirs a good possibility you wont get to attend a lot of the fixtures

Don't think I've changed since last had a season ticket/travel club.
I'm of an age I like to talk to human beings lol.
I'll keep trying

Ha ha, I’m older than you and try to AVOID talking to human beings via telephone on this sort of stuff. :) Gimme emails, or better yet web chat, anyday. Tried to sort out something with my bank the other day and they said I’d need to phone. F*ck that, if I need to I will go see the branch - eventually.

Ha ha, I’m older than you and try to AVOID talking to human beings via telephone on this sort of stuff. :) Gimme emails, or better yet web chat, anyday. Tried to sort out something with my bank the other day and they said I’d need to phone. F*ck that, if I need to I will go see the branch - eventually.
Says my email address has not been recognised.
Hate this stuff.ill get someone to look at email problems for me thanks again

Phoning companies/clubs etc is a nightmare. If they're making dough from your call (0871 numbers and so on) you've a chance of getting through reasonably quick, otherwise you'll more than likely be ages trying to get thru' even hours on occasion.

Great response guys.well done.
Any idea on the waiting list numbers?
Seems pointless going on now
It's not dependent on time on the list anymore it's number of mygers points. Anyone joining the list now jumps ahead of people with less points

Says my email address has not been recognised.
Hate this stuff.ill get someone to look at email problems for me thanks again

Unless you have MyGers points due from season ticket, match tickets etc in last 5 years you might be as well just starting from scratch and creating a new Rangers Account mate.

Back