499 days

Leopold

Official Ticketer
Between Leverkusen and today. It was a distinctly average game but see that feeling walking up to the stadium at 1720 in the blazing sunshine listening to our support in full voice, despite the restricted attendance, I wish I could bottle that feeling.

Truly fucking amazing to be back.

Glasgow Rangers Champions :cool:

Between Leverkusen and today. It was a distinctly average game but see that feeling walking up to the stadium at 1720 in the blazing sunshine listening to our support in full voice, despite the restricted attendance, I wish I could bottle that feeling.

Hope you enjoyed it. Jammy bastard that you are :))

A photo I took today. It’s been a rough 18 months

Funnily enough, I was in the Broomie Rear today and at half time I felt someone rubbing the back of my seat, someone was scraping a Celtic sticker off and we couldn’t believe it had been there considering it was so long since they were punted from there and I thought of you :))

Funnily enough, I was in the Broomie Rear today and at half time I felt someone rubbing the back of my seat, someone was scraping a Celtic sticker off and we couldn’t believe it had been there considering it was so long since they were punted from there and I thought of you :))
Haha there can’t be many left :D

Your time was 15:30 ya selfish drunken bastard :D

Your time was 15:30 ya selfish drunken bastard :D
behold-the-field-in-which-i-grow-my-fucks-lay-thine-eyes-upon-it-and-thou-shalt-see-that-it-is-barren-4bc2e.png

:D

Just got back (to Newcastle) from the game. What a day, passing supporters buses on the M74, service stations full of Bears in the new kits, few beers in the Louden. The game wasn't great as a spectacle, but don't think I'll ever take matchdays for granted again after the last 18 months.

Respect to those with season tickets in the Copeland front, that sun was brutal, could fry an egg on my napper. My pasty skin's definitely better suited to the Club Deck.

Very emotional, even more so considering what this squad have achieved in our absence.
Yeah,really conscious of the fact that they delivered 55 for us playing in an empty Ibrox.
Seeing Leon Balogan actually playing.
Buzzing for tomorrow.

Back