4lads and Lee Mcculloch having words on twitter Re Alfie

The demonisation of Morelos has been so insidious and is now so prevalent that even our own just lapse into it without much thought. You see it on here also.

I understand the call for “backing” but think 4lads might be aiming at the wrong targets here.

'Then that to me would be deemed as being professional and focused on your own job'. I can't get over the stupidity of this statement. I wonder what he would have said if Morelos simply hit the deck and held his ankle. Would that be deemed professional behaviour or would he have been accused of trying to get an opponent sent off? Is he really saying that the only 'professional' response is to pretend that nothing happened when you've had a set of studs raked down your leg? Also, the point about Broadfoot being punished if he had walked away is drivel. There wouldn't have been a media spotlight on him for a start.

Disappointed in Lee.

Watching him play for years led me to believe he would have a point.

Well either a point or a rub of his head

If Alfie had been "Professional" , none of this would have made the media.
They all thought they had Alfie up on more charges.

Aye, Lee!

Let the Rangers hating, Morelos hating CO deal with the player in the wrong.

For starters, BBC pacific quay would never have highlighted the flash point if Morelos hadn't reacted.

Broadtit would never be cited.

Where have you been hiding Lee? Have you not been witnessing the bigoted bias unfold before our eyes?

It certainly seems that way.

I’m sick of it.

I hope the club remembers it when we’re back on top. The constant pot shots from the likes of Ferguson, McCulloch, Boyd, Rae & co.

They can go & %^*& themselves, should never be welcome at us again.
Listen you don't see any of them at Ibrox anyway they are all the same turnicoats.

"Your manager" and "any former club"

McCulloch is someone I'd have defended previously but you know what? If you can't nail your colours to the mast then go fu.ck yourself Jig.

Seems wee McCann is the only one these days with the balls to do so.

Saw that as well, that’s an absolute fucking disgrace.

I don’t like arguing with our ‘own’ & I didn’t expect a reply to be honest

I will continue to try & defend Alfredo, the club wherever I can on the blog

I am sick to the absolute back teeth of people having a go

Was furious at that today

I don’t expect sweetness & light, just balance especially from an ex captain
Looks like he’s deleted his tweets.

Real Rangers fans will stand by Morelos when this kind of shit comes up. You can tell the people who prefer cash to the club when they don't call it as it happened but instead take the easy target which is Morelos. The club should really be protecting their asset, it's gone much further than any player should receive in the press. It's nearly bullying to be honest. No way would they treat a young Scottish player this way.

Back