4lads and Lee Mcculloch having words on twitter Re Alfie

People who know me know how 'frustrated' I was with Smith when he signed him. Was never convinced by him whatsoever.

Lee McCulloch earned a hell of a lot of money from his time at Rangers with little talent and little genuine contribution.
I won’t be defending McCulloch for his column but your last line is clearly a nonsense.

It’s lee the boyhood rangers fan when asked on a quiz not too long ago who was formed 1st rangers or the poets he answers poets ....still boils my piss:mad:

Another in a long line of "one of us" ex players who has opened their traps and let the idiot inside speak. Still, it's a bit of coin isn't it.

I know its frowned upon and I know why but I am not talking about
Fuk lee McCulloch and Fuk Alex Rae
And Dalziel, Derek Ferguson and anyone who palms them off as legends.

We are fucking idiots at times

Just a general opinion....Scotland used to be such a welcoming place.....but oor wee Alfie being black and learning our language has made him an easy target. Think the abuse he receives on and off the park is disgusting. For a so called multi cultural society some are lacking and being backed by a compliant mhedia.

What a horrid outlook on life.

Lee McCulloch who stayed when we were in dire straights, played in every position for our club and gave everything on the pitch. Captained us and was our top scorer during the shitstorm. He won league titles, cups, helped us reach a European final, scored against the scum at the piggary, scored in the champions League.

And your abiding memory is of him not running in to stop an utter no-mark from making at tit of himself.
That no mark was a rangers teammate at the time who got attacked from behind and the Rangers captain just stood and watched

He can get to %^*&

Maybee Lee should be having words about the conduct of his pal broadfoot .. he has previous remember his false head but with Ryan Jack last season..

"ANOTHER game, another player trying to wind-up Alfredo Morelos.

And with some success.

This time it was my former team-mate and big pal Kirk Broadfoot who did what so many defenders do which is to try to get a rise out of player they know to have a short fuse.
It's part of the game, football is a tough way to make a living, and Morelos should take it as a compliment. Bad players don't get such treatment. They get ignored."

Your a snake McCulloch.

When Alfie "noises up" players like he did in the Celtic game he got the blame for that too.

You cant gave it both ways McCulloch.

Added to the list of ex-players like Rae, Boyd and Ferguson who do us no favours at all.

Come on folks, give the guy a bit of a break here. We are only too quick on here to criticise Alfie for lashing out and his antics at times. Lets not be hypocritical and criticise others who have the same view. For what its worth I think he's a head case at times and has got himself needlessly sent off or given referees a decision to make when he didn't need to. Because of that he has put a target on his own back and given our corrupt referees an excuse every time he does anything remotely questionable. Were it not for his temperament he'd be a £50m player by now!

Perhaps our ex players should be invited to Ibrox /HTC by the present manager and given a talk on standards required from our past &present players,they seem to lack any perspective on the current situation from our club's point of view ; A short power point demonstration just to underline our present problems might just recalibrate their memories.

It'd be interesting to see a comparison table of our ex players vs Celtic's ex players.

Split it into columns of ones who stick up for their former club and the ones who stick the boot in.

Come on folks, give the guy a bit of a break here. We are only too quick on here to criticise Alfie for lashing out and his antics at times. Lets not be hypocritical and criticise others who have the same view. For what its worth I think he's a head case at times and has got himself needlessly sent off or given referees a decision to make when he didn't need to. Because of that he has put a target on his own back and given our corrupt referees an excuse every time he does anything remotely questionable. Were it not for his temperament he'd be a £50m player by now!
And this is why ex players continue to put the boot into our club. They know no matter what they say fans like you will still back them

Perhaps our ex players should be invited to Ibrox /HTC by the present manager and given a talk on standards required from our past &present players,they seem to lack any perspective on the current situation from our club's point of view ; A short power point demonstration just to underline our present problems might just recalibrate their memories.
I would ban a few of them from Ibrox for good or until they grow a set

Yes using logic and evidence to form an opinon is truly shocking!
Love to see your "evidence" on his contract offers. You're outright talking out your arse.

When Walter Smith has your backing as a player then I'll have his word over some no-mark spouting shite on the internet.

Was at the recent world 6’s - he took part in a quiz and said they were older than us...geez louise.
%^*& me! He was doing some sort of half time quiz and didn't hear the question, just the options so took a 50/50 guess. Let's all carry on using it out of context to demonise an ex player.

I’m sick of it.

I hope the club remembers it when we’re back on top. The constant pot shots from the likes of Ferguson, McCulloch, Boyd, Rae & co.

They can go & %^*& themselves, should never be welcome at us again.
Boyd will at least defend us sometimes even if he is a dick others. The other 4 are happy to collect their paycheck by being Rangers cheerleaders that rarely ever actually defend the club and stick the boot in far too many times

Love to see your "evidence" on his contract offers. You're outright talking out your arse.

When Walter Smith has your backing as a player then I'll have his word over some no-mark spouting shite on the internet.

There were none, so you won’t find any either pal. Unless you genuinely believe a guy in the twilight years was going to get an equal or better offer elsewhere. Look at his actions on the pitch when we were losing an OF game, look at his “your club” remark and general comments about our player, basically, use your common sense.

Walter made mistakes too you know, and one of them was shoe horning him into the side any way he could. Managers often have blind spots for certain players, and watching McCulloch actively hide from the ball when he was supposed to be playing centre mid was excruciating.

Last edited:
Looks like common sense has prevailed as the tweet is no longer there , unless I'm doing something wrong.

Lee McCulloch was one of the players that stood by and watched Motherwell players attack Moshni.

That's what I remember about McCulloch.

Rangers embarrassment.
I'm 78 and have follow followed my whole life , McCulloch took a fortune out of Rangers for so little in return. Vastly over rated and my most disliked regular, I sincerely thought the guy was a DIDDY.

The player has a place in our Hall of Fame, the most recent nominee I believe.
That's pretty damning tbh. The assault on Rangers FC knows no bounds now, it's gloves off of the highest order.
Getting kicked from pillar to post relentlessly by mentally challengeds who tried to kill us off in 2012 is reaching a sad chapter when they can 'convert' one of our Hof guys to give them a blow job. Not clever to berate an ex-player but whit the Fuck are you getting from this McCulloch?

Lee McCulloch who stayed when we were in dire straights, played in every position for our club and gave everything on the pitch. Captained us and was our top scorer during the shitstorm. He won league titles, cups, helped us reach a European final, scored against the scum at the piggary, scored in the champions League.

And your abiding memory is of him not running in to stop an utter no-mark from making at tit of himself.
Fecking hell Lee McCulloch’s agents still got a log on here.

Don't know what it is with the contingent supposedly brought up supporting Rangers, but they have let the club down badly over the last couple of decades.

Guys like Neil McCann and Kevin Thomson don't go down this road - neither do the foreign players.

Don't know what it is with the contingent supposedly brought up supporting Rangers, but they have let the club down badly over the last couple of decades.

Guys like Neil McCann and Kevin Thomson don't go down this road - neither do the foreign players.
Strangely enough two players that didn't grow up as Rangers fans.

See here is the difference, guys who didn't grow up supporting Rangers believe its their privilege to get a chance to play for us and the Rangers support

Guys like Lee, Barry and a few other "real rangers men" have an entitlement attitude. They think Rangers (and our support) are lucky to have them

Strangely enough two players that didn't grow up as Rangers fans.

Yet two who show the decorum and integrity you’d expect from a former Ranger.

I’ve missed this whole mcculloch spat, I’ll happily admit I wasn’t anywhere near his biggest fan and reading the comments it would be unfair of me to comment with knowing the full story but it seems he’s misjudged the whole situation.

I’ll leave it at that

%^*& me! He was doing some sort of half time quiz and didn't hear the question, just the options so took a 50/50 guess. Let's all carry on using it out of context to demonise an ex player.
Not sure where you got the ‘didnt hear’ bit but a 50/50 and he chose them? Thats worse!

I’m sick of it.

I hope the club remembers it when we’re back on top. The constant pot shots from the likes of Ferguson, McCulloch, Boyd, Rae & co.

They can go & %^*& themselves, should never be welcome at us again.
It sickens me, selling their soul because of mentally challengeds dominating the editorial of the Scottish press.

You never see mentally challengeds doing the same.

Go chase yourself with that nonsense

It'd be interesting to see a comparison table of our ex players vs Celtic's ex players.

Split it into columns of ones who stick up for their former club and the ones who stick the boot in.
We probably get more respect from Aitken, McGrain, Grant and Bonnar than from Rae, Dalziel, Boyd, D Ferguson, Broadfoot and McCulloch. :eek:

Very sad.

Last edited:

The older generation of which we have lost so many in recent times were the example to follow and never let us down.

We still have many good guys like Greig, Wilson, Henderson, Stein, Johnston etc but some of the recent guys are a disgrace and should be made aware of our feelings and no supporters club or bears good cause should go near any of the morons ever.

Boadfoots actions were cowardly and indefensible as mentioned on the H&H podcast. There is not a player on the planet that would not have reacted to that.
LM has got this one wrong on so many levels.

Given we are pretty much the Queens 11, anyone who has a bad word to say about our players or club should be sent to the tower for treason :)

Boyd will at least defend us sometimes even if he is a dick others. The other 4 are happy to collect their paycheck by being Rangers cheerleaders that rarely ever actually defend the club and stick the boot in far too many times
What has Rae done I always thought he stuck up for us

Last edited:
Back