4lads and Lee Mcculloch having words on twitter Re Alfie

Perhaps our ex players should be invited to Ibrox /HTC by the present manager and given a talk on standards required from our past &present players,they seem to lack any perspective on the current situation from our club's point of view ; A short power point demonstration just to underline our present problems might just recalibrate their memories
I dont think some of them give a toss mate.

Exhibit A - Eric Cantona ,you can’t take the fire out of the player ,sir Alex eventually had to just put up with it ,the pay off was colossal because he did so ,one of the most gifted players I’ve ever seen in my puff ,if he Kung fus cheeky fans now and again fair play ,I’ll take him all day long

"ANOTHER game, another player trying to wind-up Alfredo Morelos.

And with some success.

This time it was my former team-mate and big pal Kirk Broadfoot who did what so many defenders do which is to try to get a rise out of player they know to have a short fuse.

It's part of the game, football is a tough way to make a living, and Morelos should take it as a compliment. Bad players don't get such treatment. They get ignored."

Words absolutely fail me here. Deliberately trying to injure a fellow pro is a 'wind up' and Alfie should be happy that Broadfoot done it to him ?

Get fúcking lost Lee.

See if it was in the course of the match AND Morelos was allowed to play to his strenghts, I wouldn't have too much of an issue with what he has said.

However, it was at halftime and he wasnt winding him up, he was being a cunt and the minute Morelos farts its fcking national news!

I’d be more angry at this if I hadn’t said similar about Morelos, as have countless other Rangers fans.

It makes no sense to me that Rangers can get absolutely savaged every day on here yet people get so precious whenever an ex-player offers an opinion which isn’t completely positive.

Any Rangers fan who says similar about Morelos probably needs to have a look at themselves.

You're probably right ,still it might be better than offering them free drink.

There are certain ex players I do not want anything to do with and won't pretend I like them.

If they put the boot in or are fucking stupid or arrogant get them to %^*&.

No way am I paying to be in some of the assholes company.

True legends who remember who made them are a completely different proposition and it is great and a privilege worth paying for to be in the good guys company, particularly for a good cause.

There are certain ex players I do not want anything to do with and won't pretend I like them.

If they put the boot in or are fucking stupid or arrogant get them to %^*&.

No way am I paying to be in some of the assholes company.

True legends who remember who made them are a completely different proposition and it is great and a privilege worth paying for to be in the good guys company, particularly for a good cause.

It always tends to be “ boyhood fans “ who let Rangers down.

People who know me know how 'frustrated' I was with Smith when he signed him. Was never convinced by him whatsoever.

Lee McCulloch earned a hell of a lot of money from his time at Rangers with little talent and little genuine contribution.
To be fair Smith played to his strengths, played him wide on the touch line and fired diagonal balls at him to knock forward, he was superb at it.

You can bet every penny when we're back on top all these ex players going after our players will be doing their best to get back into the good sides of the fans.

I hope we're on the whole smart enough to see through it.

What a horrid outlook on life.

Lee McCulloch who stayed when we were in dire straights, played in every position for our club and gave everything on the pitch. Captained us and was our top scorer during the shitstorm. He won league titles, cups, helped us reach a European final, scored against the scum at the piggary, scored in the champions League.

And your abiding memory is of him not running in to stop an utter no-mark from making at tit of himself.
Stayed on ? I don't recall an avalanche of clubs trying to sign the no mark, and if a Ranger is surrounded (Mohsni) and under threat from Motherwell players the least you would expect is his team mates to help him out. Particularly the Captain.

To be fair Smith played to his strengths, played him wide on the touch line and fired diagonal balls at him to knock forward, he was superb at it.
He was f.ucking awful.

Complete waste of a transfer fee and salary.

My heart sank every time his name was read out from the teamsheet.

A handful - at most - of decent games in his time with us.

A lucky boy to have ever worn that jersey.

An utter failure as a manager & a coach at any decent level. So the next logical step to stay relevent is to start putting the boot into the club he supposedly loves to curry favour with the mentally challengeds in the media.

Hang your head Lee. Stupid boy.

He was f.ucking awful.

Complete waste of a transfer fee and salary.

My heart sank every time his name was read out from the teamsheet.

A handful - at most - of decent games in his time with us.

A lucky boy to have ever worn that jersey.
I was joking mate .

Back