4th kit coming soon?

Hopefully something like this
EncDgQeXUAIjetv
That’s tremendous.

Did we not have 5 kits last year?

The home, away and third kits plus the two retro kits. One of which we more in the league cup v St Mirren.

Two retro kits last year? I only remember the one we wore at St Mirren
I thought there were two, but maybe remembering that wrong? We definitely had 4 kits last year at least though.

ps - I think i'm thinking of the purple GK kit which:
a - looks more like an outfield strip; and
b - is a hell of a lot nicer than the purple/lilac monstrosity this year.

Eh? Wear a kit to train? I’ll say absolutely no chance of that happening, bit of a marketing disaster, no? When they can wear it during a game that’ll be live on telly.
I don't think we will be able to wear it for a League match as those kits will already be registered with the SPFL. We might be able to wear it in the League Cup and Scottish Cup, as was the plan - apparently - last season. Then we lost to St Mirren and the Retro kit was never seen again. Would we want to 'risk' the kit making its debut in the semi-final v Hibs? I suspect we will save it for the Scottish Cup.

I don't think we will be able to wear it for a League match as those kits will already be registered with the SPFL. We might be able to wear it in the League Cup and Scottish Cup, as was the plan - apparently - last season. Then we lost to St Mirren and the Retro kit was never seen again. Would we want to 'risk' the kit making its debut in the semi-final v Hibs? I suspect we will save it for the Scottish Cup.
If it's white I doubt we could wear it against Hibs, and definitely won't be able to against Celtic so would require St Johnstone to beat them in the semi.

As stated/released by the club, the fourth strip is due for release this month, October 2021, as for when the team wear it, in March 2022 the anniversary schedule has a "Anniversary themed league game".
It may be then.

We only have one home league game in March, on the 5th against Abergreen, possibly this is the game the team will wear the 4th shirt.
I am not claiming they will, I don't have any inside knowledge, just a guess.

To be honest we’re not taking this far enough
We should change the style of our shirts after every single half of a game.
So one style for the first half then completely redesign it for the second half
Then put out communications to all Rangers fans stating if they don’t all buy all 38 x 2 = 76 strips they are not real Rangers fans.
If that works then consider redesigning strips after every 15 minutes

As stated/released by the club, the fourth strip is due for release this month, October 2021, as for when the team wear it, in March 2022 the anniversary schedule has a "Anniversary themed league game".
It may be then.
I missed that. Good spot. I'm still not convinced we'd be allowed to play in a shirt that has not, presumably, been registered before the start of the season. For me, Scottish Cup remains the best bet for its debut.

I missed that. Good spot. I'm still not convinced we'd be allowed to play in a shirt that has not, presumably, been registered before the start of the season. For me, Scottish Cup remains the best bet for its debut.
You have to register your kits for the Scottish cup before the start of the season too.

While it is very much everyone's own choice to buy 3rd 4th or 5th strips even, I can't help but feel its taking the piss a little

You have to register your kits for the Scottish cup before the start of the season too.
No idea mate. That might scupper that idea then. However, we've introduced new strips in Scottish Cup Finals in the past I'm sure. What about League Cup? How did we get to introduce the retro mid-season for that last year?

While it is very much everyone's own choice to buy 3rd 4th or 5th strips even, I can't help but feel its taking the piss a little
I can never understand this argument. If I go out looking for a new pair of trainers, for example, I expect a range of options on offer - even if there is only one brand I buy. If I go out looking for a new Rangers top, or training wear, I expect a range of options on offer.

I can't remember.
There are so many tops nowadays I struggle to keep up.
Obviously the styling is a matter of taste but no garish logo from Castore and no huge logo from our sponsor in the middle. Also, judging by my own experience and reports on here, probably the best quality replica top they've produced (aided no doubt by the fact there was less 'plastic' to fall off). Given this season's is likely to sell in huge numbers I'd be surprised in 32Red were willing to take a back seat again but a 'same colour' logo like the one in the mock-up above might work for them:

Obviously the styling is a matter of taste but no garish logo from Castore and no huge logo from our sponsor in the middle. Also, judging by my own experience and reports on here, probably the best quality replica top they've produced (aided no doubt by the fact there was less 'plastic' to fall off). Given this season's is likely to sell in huge numbers I'd be surprised in 32Red were willing to take a back seat again but a 'same colour' logo like the one in the mock-up above might work for them:

Was that the one we wore in the game against St Mirren?
I remember that game well, it is scarred into my psyche!
Yes, that is a cracking football top.
Maybe I was being unfair.

Was that the one we wore in the game against St Mirren?
I remember that game well, it is scarred into my psyche!
Yes, that is a cracking football top.
Maybe I was being unfair.
Yeah, St Mirren. Never seen again ha ha.

I got that the Friday after the St Mirren game and wore it to the next match (the come-from-behind 3-1 win v Motherwell). It became my 'lucky' shirt for the rest of last season.:)

I wasn't overly keen on the collar design but, other than that, a lovely top, right colour, big badge, no sponsor, no in-your-face-branding and very few reported quality issues. It just shows it can be done if the will is there.

Without wanting to put ideas in to Castore's head, does anyone remember Athletico Madrid in the early 2000's (I think)? They were sponsored by a movie production company (Universal or something like that), and every month they changed the sponsor on their top to whatever the latest movie was.

Edit - it was Colombia pictures and they had 16 different strips in the same season.

No idea mate. That might scupper that idea then. However, we've introduced new strips in Scottish Cup Finals in the past I'm sure. What about League Cup? How did we get to introduce the retro mid-season for that last year?
As far as I can see there is no need to register kits for the league cup, you just have to notify the authorities a week in advance.

We did. If I remember, the reason was to do with the official season dates, the Scottish cup for some reason was after the end of the official season. Therefore we for a few years started the cup final with the next year's strip.

In my humble opinion this was/is the best thing Castore have done for us.

Back