4th kit coming soon?

150 years of actual history, and we get loads of people clamouring for us to have a top made to match one we never wore in a game. Be as well having a Batman and Robin strip from the 90s players Christmas fancy dress parties we’d get pics of in the Rangers News
Regardless of it not being an official Rangers strip, it is worn in arguably the most iconic photo in our history.

I honestly don’t see the relevance of us not wearing it in a match, wearing it in that photo - makes it a part of our history!.

I’d be delighted if it was released.

You questioned why we should "bin an idea that generates income". I gave you an example of an idea that generates income. Do you think we should offer this service as it generates income or do you think this is an idea that generates income that should be binned?

Surprised I needed to explain that to you.
We are a football club pal. Bringing prostitution in to a conversation about shirt sales is a strawman of an argument.

Will send the Rangers Da’s into absolute overdrive, I can’t wait.

Remember - you DON’T need to buy it.

No-one's going mental.

Some folk just think it's overkill and rinsing regardless of it being your choice to buy them or not.
Maybe not in this thread on its own but every single thread about new Castore stuff has people giving off about how much merchandise is coming out now. And not in a jokey fashion either. It’s bizarre.

We had four kits last season too guys, the dreaded retro kit, which never saw the light of day again after embarrassing defeat in its debut appearance.

Hopeful they've made a founders kit if it's going to be a 150th special.

Seriously ?

3rd kit is pushing it, a 4th is pure greed and taking the Rangers support for "Mugs"
I disagree. It just adds another option. I would only buy 1 of the shirts a season (sometimes don't even bother Buying 1) just pick your favourite , sod buying them all

People have kids and don’t want to let them down. The most expensive Europa league package and now this… tough times remember.
I have a kid and I honestly couldn't begin to get raging at the club for bringing out a new strip because I can't afford it. I will simply explain to my kid that I can't afford it, no harm done!

We are a football club pal. Bringing prostitution in to a conversation about shirt sales is a strawman of an argument.

Not at all. You made a statement that is quite clearly wrong. Ive used an example to prove the point.

Some ideas that generate an income should be binned.

There’s no record of Rangers wearing the white strip with the blue star beyond the team photograph.
information-brand.gif

Thing for me is, I'll likely buy a 4th kit but I'd be so much less apprehensive if I thought that it wouldn't come running out of the washing machine trying to rip my head off after the first wash if castore had done something to alleviate worries about the quality of this season's kit.

Fantastic news!

Especially if the rumours about the design are true.

Great to be bringing out a kit celebrating the season where we go into our 150th year.

Why wouldn't we make the most of this historic occasion?
Every other football club in the World would do the same. Isn't it wonderful that we are one of the first, if not the actual first big club, in World football, to be in a position to do this?

I don't buy every kit we release, but I do buy the ones I like. I think I'm going to like this one a lot.
Maybe I am lucky in that I can afford to choose what I buy, I know some people can't. But I don't feel I have to buy everything we release.

Rangers should market this occasion for all that it's worth.

And we, as supporters, should buy what we can afford. We are not obliged to buy everything.

Let's enjoy the next season or two. It is a historical time for our club!!!

I want this bright orange,blue sash etc. With NO FUCKS GIVEN on the back. Chances?

The Retro strip, in terms of quality, is easily the best kit Castore have released. Not their fault the team f*cked up the first time they wore it.
By far the best and probably the only one that you’ll still see surviving after Castore have taken their cheap pish elsewhere.

The retro will stand the test of time. The rest can’t stand a 30 degree wash.

Its been known a 4th kit was coming. Countless threads, 150 year release schedule was posted, reposted and then posted again on request.

It's been all over the forum during any previous kit launch.

Now I get the negativity towards Castore. They are about as productive as the garment factory in Corrie.

But this isn't new news, it's not an addition to what was agreed or expected. It's been planned for months.

Those surprised by another kit are just desperados who live to be fucked off about anything Rangers.

Castore have a real chance of a home run with this kit. If they deliver, it might just stretch goodwill a bit further than seemed likely.

If they make a pig ear of it, the fallout is going to be off the scale.

I'm excited to see it, and hold out hope it's fitting of our anniversary.

The 150th founding fathers top I bought from @Der Hammer1 is fantastic ,great quality ,has the 5 stars on back at the collar too (small but looks good)

Also like the look of the 60"s retro top too
Yep, love this shirt too mate. Grabbed one as soon as they were released as there was limited numbers.

Wore it to the game last night and was talking to a couple of guys in Club 72 and they were remarking on it saying they really liked it.

Even if the club bring out a kit in the same style it’s still going to have sponsors on it I’d imagine, so I prefer the @Der Hammer1 shirt.

Back