4th Kit on Sale from 8am tomorrow.

bKSmwYm.jpg

Tops horrendous, timing is horrendous & the price will be horrendous.

A knock off training top passed off as a 3rd kit, looks cheap & again another howler by Castore.

Fair play to whoever buys it but I would like to think fans would start to feel we have spent enough well earned cash so far this season and go against buying this shit.

They did and apparently it was financially almost as good as Castores offer.

It is what it is , I happen to like this new black kit but I don’t think overall Castore have left us with a good impression. I got my boy the new spurs kit the other day and the difference in quality between that and his rangers kit is honestly staggering. No manufacturer is perfect but on a personal level I’d just love to see us back with a Nike or an Umbro.
Last sentence sums it up mate, it's all about personal choice. Folk will love Nike, Adidas, Umbro etc some will hate them

Odd if we are rushing it out to wear against hearts. Still not wore the orange kit competitively yet either. Maybe saving it for Killie away

Is it too much to ask for an original design that will be a future classic, instead of boring references to past kits, or utterly lazy attempts like this latest guff?

They seem to put more effort into the training shirts ffs.

The sooner we get rid of this mob the better.

Camby loyalist said:
You don’t have to buy it is a favourable response on here but others like myself have 2 or more kids buying 4 strips for both each season is beyond a joke they see their pals wearing them and it puts pressure on other parents to buy these.

Fair enough. Not easy for you. But really if a kid gets one strip every year they’re pretty lucky! Sure your a great Dad for many other reasons.

No chance of me getting it. I have not got the home one. First time I have missed. Just got away one. All I can afford.

A lot of bears cannot afford to buy 4 strips plus tickets plus other merchandise also the amount of money that’s been spent at games for sub par food and drink. Having to earn mygers points to get tickets to certain away tickets do you not think the support are currently having the piss ripped out of them?

Surely you can see that it’s only yourself who can rip the piss out of yourself? Why on earth would you buy 4 strips if you either didn’t want them or couldn’t afford them? Why buy food at games when it’s substandard? Those complaining and then buying what they complain about are absolutely mental.

I’m a season ticket holder, have Mygers, rarely buy a strip as I wouldn’t wear them other than to play 5’s or 7’s, no longer buy much food at the game because I think it’s overpriced and not great quality, and don’t tend to buy much other merchandise. I’m not having the piss ripped out me because I control what I spend. People were going nuts about the lack of merchandise etc being available a few years back now they go tonto when the club release more merchandise. This, sadly, is the reason why at times the genuine voice of the supporters is difficult to actually measure and take seriously. There is so much absolute madness in amongst it.

Whoever designs the kits for castore needs a slap released about 20 kits since being with them and about 5 decent ones at that

Someone just sent me a photo of the top hanging up in a shop. Looks like Sports Direct. Label says £104.99
That will be for a Pro version shirt. The Pro versions all retail at circa £105. The ‘standard’ version will be the standard £65. No reason to expect it to be any different.

If you’re bringing out at 4th this season you need to make it a cracker to sell, they haven’t done that, reckon this could be lowest seller since we signed Castore deal

Has it got sport mongo on the back ?

No sponsors at all on it.

I’d heard last season it was meant to be coming out sponsorless as a “thanks to the fans”

I dunno if that particular marketing angle has changed because it would be some laugh saying thanks to us but still charging £65 for it :))

But I wouldn’t put it past Bisgrove and his Scouse best pals.

Cheap & tacky, like a Turkey knock off.

Im stunned they have not released the white with red and blue pinstripes from the 80’s. It would sell bucketloads.

Struggling to find anything good to say about that kit. I feel that Castore lack imagination when it comes to kit design - it's either rehashed inferior versions of previous kits or just bland designs and I say this as someone who has shelled out for numerous tops since they became our manufacturer.

This and our black and gold away from last year have been big disappointments

No doubt with Sportemon GO on the back.
For that reason there won’t be any pics of the back .
Was in the airport store a month ago asking when the home top would be out with this years sponsor and was told they have no idea as there is a warehouse full of the sportmongo ones

A lot of bears cannot afford to buy 4 strips plus tickets plus other merchandise also the amount of money that’s been spent at games for sub par food and drink. Having to earn mygers points to get tickets to certain away tickets do you not think the support are currently having the piss ripped out of them?

I cant afford them

Guess what

I dont buy them

I struggle with concept of a 3rd kit, as the 2nd one should be different colours from the normal kit and therefore all you need. But I get the importance of commercial income and also there are thousands of fans who like getting the different jerseys. But 4 is just blatantly milking supporters for money. At any time that's bad, but right now during a financial crisis it's terrible.

Killie and Aberdeen away the issues in our league? Can't wear white Vs Killie and can't wear Red Vs Aberdeen?

Well done on completely missing the point and diving head first into a post that makes no sense.

What point is he missing?

As far as I can see a football club are releasing a kit, people choose to buy it or they don't. For people that really don't like it the worst thing that is going to happen to them is they'll see it advertised and some people wearing it. That's literally it.

I will never understand why kits being released gets to people so much. Its so weird.

Incidentally can you buy the home socks yet? Got the top and shorts for the wee yin but the store wasn’t selling the socks.

Back