4th Kit on Sale from 8am tomorrow.

What point is he missing?

As far as I can see a football club are releasing a kit, people choose to buy it or they don't. For people that really don't like it the worst thing that is going to happen to them is they'll see it advertised and some people wearing it. That's literally it.

I will never understand why kits being released gets to people so much. Its so weird.
1. 3 days ago the club were fined in a high profile case where they were found guilty of ripping off fans. No apology or admittance of blame from the club.

2. We’re nearly three months into the season and we’re releasing our fifth kit which is not necessary, the whole purpose of a ‘third’ kit was created to avoid clashes with traditional home/away kits with other teams.

3. The kit is the cheapest looking thing Castore and Rangers have pushed out in their extensive range of ‘limited edition’ items.

This isn’t about a kit release, it’s about the attitude of the board to the rangers fans.

Anyone able to confirm that:

1. It does actually have zero sponsors on it

2. It is the sane template as last years home kit

m91513892364_1.jpg

Would love to see a Rangers FC jersey with some New York Rangers jersey styling.
F@ckin Hell Pal. Bit early isn't it?
Or you not stopped from last night??

Just seen the prices haha

A fool and their money are easily parted. That's all I'll say

If it was just blue pinstripes then it would look even better. Whilst having no sponsors is nice, I don't get the point in it. So we will wear it in some 1 off game, probably at Tannadice or something, and that's it. Same as the founders kit last year.

Haha, even the email advertising images for this are woeful.

Hilariously bad.

Takes some doing, but even Sakala looks disappointed. :D

1. 3 days ago the club were fined in a high profile case where they were found guilty of ripping off fans. No apology or admittance of blame from the club.

2. We’re nearly three months into the season and we’re releasing our fifth kit which is not necessary, the whole purpose of a ‘third’ kit was created to avoid clashes with traditional home/away kits with other teams.

3. The kit is the cheapest looking thing Castore and Rangers have pushed out in their extensive range of ‘limited edition’ items.

This isn’t about a kit release, it’s about the attitude of the board to the rangers fans.

You don't like or want to by the strip then don't buy it mate. Im nearly 40, the days of caring about all that crap is well behind me, you know, as im an actual adult.

Probably not a few days after news broke about them helping to fix prices to fleece more money from the fans.
And probably not the weekend gas & electricity prices are set to sore again. You will get the most sales in the first week as that is when the biggest buzz is so they will lose sales because people have other costs in mind. I don’t know if the release dates are fixed in the contract but wouldn’t around Black Friday in the run up to Christmas have generated the most sales for the club.

Boring kit. Shite prices. Coming up with "break the lines" to advertise it when we haven't signed a decent midfielder who can break the lines in years. Using the myth that is Ben Davies in the reveal video.

We never fail to amuse.

I think it would have been nice if the main colour was white rather than black.

Not a fan but then again I’m not a fan of Castore.

I like it. Would maybe have bought it but have just purchased the home one.
Might get it when it comes down on price.

It's a nice design and much better than the 3rd kit, in my opinion.

Honestly though they should be doing something completely different with the 4th kit. Like last seasons one. Even the Legends kit was something a bit different.

This is fine but a bit too generic.

Why do people feel an obligation to buy every kit?

Back